BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Let your hair soak up this creamy moisturizing cleanser that’s blended with our Coco Creme recipe. The deeply moisturizing Coco Creme system, including our conditioner and velvet hair mask, softens while it cleanses, giving extra dry hair an extreme moisture experience—one that you can truly feel and see.

• How does this product feel on your hair?7 Answers
Jennifer C.
STILLWATER, OK
The smell is so fresh and clean smelling and has a great thick consistency. The pump was easy to use as well. Now as far as how it worked... let's just say I've been missing out.
The way it feels is almost like a conditioner or a cowash, but it actually gets my hair clean. Sometimes I feel like cowashes just cause build up and regular shampoos strip my hair of oils too much. This was the best of both worlds. Real talk, I legit checked the bottle twice to make sure I didn't actually use the condotioner instead.
Would I recommend it? Absolutely. I've always heard great things about the brand and it's a little more expensive than I usually go for but now I see what all the hype is about and I will definitely be trying more of their products bevause of this shampoo! I received it complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my unbiased review. Carol's Daughter Coco Creme Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Jenelle N.
Black Jack, MO
First, I received the Carol’s Daughter CoCo Creme Intense Moisture and Softness System Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Creamy Conditioner. I wanted to have the opportunity to use the product more than once so I can really tell how it affected my hair. I usually only use shampoo once a month and co- wash the rest of the month. This shampoo really did not make my hair feel more moisturized. I loved the smell, but I did not like the way my hair felt once I rinsed it out. I would not incorporate in my daily regimen for that reason only.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm pleasantly surprised at this shampoo i tried out. I live in a very dry climate and my hair is always dry and brittle. I usually end up doing a coconut oil mask weekly to maintain my softness, shine etc. But after using this shampoo i no longer need to do an oil treatment as much! My hair turned out super soft, shiny and moisturized! It was like i did a treatment on my hair and all i did was wash and conditioned my hair with the duo. I was so happy with the results i ordered more that night! Definitely a must have in your hair collection! ♡♡♡
Crystal C.
The first time I used this I was hopeful. Smells great and the design on the bottle is classic. It seems pretty awesome. The shampoo didnt make my hair squeak or feel dry in shower. I'm not sure if it was the shampoo or the conditioner but after about a week or 2 of using it my hair is now dry and lifeless and my scalp is even dry now! If you have oily hair then this may work for you but it didnt for me. even my friends and family noticed my hair drying out. Hoping I can undo the damage.
Desi'ree R.
This is one of the best shampoos I’ve ever used. For one the smell Is heavenly and my hair felt so soft and moisturized after. This shampoo is definitely good for people like me with dry scalps. One tip I give is that a little goes an VERY long way. You don’t need much at all and it gives a great lather. The pic is after I rinsed the shampoo out.my hair was so clean and shiny
Alanna G.
This shampoo is sooooo good. Even though it is made with coconut it is very light and washes out easily. It makes my hair feel clean without overdrying like other shampoos. The fast that it is sulfate-free helps us curly girls keep our curls smooth without frizz. The smell is sooo nice. It smells like a coconut cologne kind of. Not too sweet of a smell. I love it! I did receive this item complimentary from Influenster, but my opinion is all my own.
Eugeanna L.
Charlotte, NC
I love the shampoo I tried it on a variety of different hair types my daughters and nieces and also myself just to see the true quality of the product. I love the smell. The product gets an high five I’m excited about purchasing a different one because I was really pleased with this one and I want to see what else they have to offer thanks Influenster for allowing me this experience 😍😍😘😘 Carol's Daughter Coco Creme Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
I have to say, when I got this shampoo I was not too excited about it considering I had tried other products from Carol’s Daughter that didn’t work for my hair. I was so pleasantly surprised when I used this shampoo! It smells great and I love that it’s sulfate free, but still suds up like a normal shampoo. It left my curls defined and clean, but not dry and stripped. I love this shampoo and I would definitely repurchase.
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
This product was so amazing! Heavenly!!! This was a high quality product! I didn’t need much shampoo at all and it studded up very quickly! The smell was so amazing I felt like i was on a luxurious beach. This product is much more moisturizing than this company’s past products and this one will become part of my wash line up!
Eliza S.
Bonner Springs, KS
Love the shampoo. I don’t normally like shampoos because they dry my hair out but this one did not. From application to rinse out, my hair feels healthy and moisturized. It lathers just enough for me. I also don’t usually shampoo my hair unless I’m about to do a protective style or taking one out. The first time I used it, my scalp felt less itchy. Pro tip: Don’t use too much. It doesn’t take a lot for it to lather.
Jantenee C.
Menifee, CA
How does this product feel on your hair?