BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsCarol's Daughter
Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter

Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter

To achieve the perfect coil, hair needs an extreme moisture experience. One that’s packed with intense nourishing moisture and softness that you can see and feel. Enhance your coils with this buttery styling cream, that’s blended with our Coco Creme recipe and helps to add long-lasting definition, mega-watt shine, and touchable softness.

Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter ? I have curly hair, but it's pretty fine. This creme works okay in my hair, but can weigh it down & I don't particularly like the way my curls look when I use it. Do you have a product that works great for your fine, but curly hair? Thank you in advance!
Could this be used as a leave in conditioner?
How can This product help my hair grow ?
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter!
Margaret  O.
Fayetteville, NC
Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter uploaded by Margaret  O.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product gives TONS of moisture!! It does just what it is supposed to do to hydrate and shape your curls. My hair is 3c and dry, and this worked well to soften and give life to my hair. Initially as you apply, your hair will look white, but as you rub it through, the products sinks in. I would recommend this to anyone who has really dry, undefined curls.
Tiffany wallop W.
Seaford , DE
Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter uploaded by Tiffany wallop W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Moisture Butter: Enhance your coils with this buttery, coil enhancing styling cream, blended Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, Mango Butter and Murumuru Butter help to add long-lasting definition, shine, and touchable softness Extra Moisture For Curly Hair: Quench the thirst of extremely dry hair with Coco Crème Sulfate-Free Shampoo, Creamy Conditioner, Velvet Cream Hair Mask, and Moisture Butter for hydrated, defined curls and coils Nourish Naturally Curly Hair: Created for naturally curly hair, from the short-cropped 4c curly hairstyle to 1c waves, we use the ingredients your curls crave, like sweet almond oils, shea butter, and coconut oil Carol's Daughter Curly Hair Products: Whether your curls are coiled, kinky, or loose, we make products for curly hair of all kinds, including curl custard, gel for curly hair, shampoo, conditioner, and hair oils for natural hair growth No Parabens, Silicones, or Artificial Colors Description To achieve the perfect coil, hair needs an extreme moisture experience, introducing Coco Creme Moisture Butter - packed with intense nourishing moisture and softness that you can see and feel. Enhance your curls and coils with this buttery styling cream, that’s blended with our Coco Crème recipe and helps to add long-lasting definition, mega-watt shine, and touchable softness. .
Niecey J.
Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter uploaded by Niecey J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product for my braid outs as well as my twist out. It leaves my hair Feeling moisturized and hydrated. Very affordable and it has a great smell. You have to try it you won’t be disappointed.
Kathy M.
Lafayette, LA
Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter uploaded by Kathy M.
Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter uploaded by Kathy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Estoy súper emocionada 😁 todo lo que esté envuelto en mi cabello me emociona espero que esto me deje sorprendida
Chelse C.
Dania, FL
This product is think enough to add moisture to think hair but doesn’t weigh it down.
Keiana N.
Sandusky , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter is my absolute go to for styling my natural, curly hair! It smells heavenly and it it’s super thick, which my hair loves! It keeps my hair moisturized and pairs great with my styling gel for wash and gos! #blackgirlmagic
Furdicia M.
Bronx, NY
Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter uploaded by Furdicia M.
I honestly love this product! I have never had my coils so defined. I used it a few times with my wash and go and the definition was amazing. I would recommend using bf on wet hair and use some sort of gel if your going for a wash and go look. In the picture included I only used a small amount of the mask to lock in moisture since I was about to do a protective style not a wash and go.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Cynthia  A.
Fairfax, VA
Very nice product, smells great, it works and holds curls all day. I recommend it especially if you have dry hair. Received complimentary #influestervoxbox #carolsdaughter #influencer.
Alexis G.
Albany, NY
Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter uploaded by Alexis G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this coil enhancing moisture butter! This helps my curly hair get the perfect coils! After I wash my hair the first day and apply the cream the next few days I just wet my hair somewhat and apply the Créme. I get the perfect coils and curls from this! #carolsdaughter #curlcam #curlyhair #cococreme Carol's Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
After trying the curl enhancing butter a few times I noticed it weighs my hair down. Not sure if I'm using too much but I'm not crazy about it. It does lessen the frizz but not to the extent where I'm excited to keep using it. It does smell really good but feels a little greasy. I don't think it's a good fit for my hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cora B.