Carol's Daughter Chocolät Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Katherine M.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Chocolat smoothing conditioner by carol's daughter for unisex - 8.5 ounces conditioner. Chocolat smoothing conditioner was launched by the design house of carol's daughter. It is recommended for normal hair.

Isabel T.
Oh my god this stuff smells so good. Like I literally want to eat it. My hair is a 3C texture mixed in with 4A and this helps make my hair much more moisturized and feels so much softer. I really enjoy this product and I would rebuy.
Diana T.
I love this line.  At Ricky's they have sales and I get all the shampoo and conditioner from there.  The smoothing shampoo is great. It's better for dry to neutral scalp.
Katrina L.
This cream smells great and leaves your hair feeling light as a feather and sliky smooth. Just use a dime size amount for should length hair before you apply heat.
Katherine M.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have been using Carol's Daughter since early January 2015 and my hair has improved drastically. I have very curly, dry irish hair and have trouble taming the frizz and reducing breakage. Not only is my hair longer and stronger, but it's shinier and softer as well. This product has changed my unmanageable hair into a well tamed beast.
Claudemie M.
This conditioner was great when I first colored my hair, it restored the moisture I needed because my hair was super dry. The whole line is great for color treated hair. I wish there was a leave in or daily moisturizer that came with the set.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Carols daughter is amazing ! Can't even explain how much it actually works my hair used to be sooo damaged and disgusting but now after a year of using this my hair is soft and back to normal thank you for thisssss
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. I have used more of it than the shampoo and would definitely repurchase. This product combined with the shampoo and the blow dry cream made a great straightened hair do.
Rut G.
Lakeland , FL
They have amazing products and they are organic and home made. They are perfect for when my hair starts falling off and needs some repairing
Ashley V.
Lincoln, NE
Great conditioner! Leaves my hair soft and shiny! Definitely recommend this to any curly girls.
Tredia T.
This conditioner is light, smooth,& smells amazing. Rejuvenates natural curls

back