BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Chocolät Smoothing Blow Dry Cream, 3.9 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

• Does it work on all hair types 1 Answers
  • Does it smell like chocolate or what does it smell like? does it le...2 Answers
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Another product I use daily on customers this is will Chang ur hair all to get her I always recommend my clints take it home with them to continue the journey of heathy hair because it begins in my chair and ends with u .. This product is so good for ur hair
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
My mom loves this stuff I purchased it for her and she is obsessed. It helps with frizzys and it smells really good too.
Mckenna V.
Mckenna V.
Hudson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! smells and works great! would recommend to anyone.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Roseville, OH
I don't know where to begin on telling you how much I love this blow out cream! I use it on almost every client I have, and have a few things of it at home too!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Durham, NC
The Chocolat Smoothing Blow Dry Cream is great for those who want that silky straight style with minimal heat. I found that it helps my hair lay flatter after blow drying which is especially helpful on these humid summer days. The only downside I see with this product is the price as it can be a bit expensive but I always say you get what you pay for!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Lemoore, CA
I love this product for the fall/winter. It keeps my hair from getting too dry. It smells amazing too! It's a very heavy creme though so be sure to use just a little bit or it will just make your hair greasy.
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Linden, NJ
I tried this product for the first time earlier this year and fell in love. It makes your hair extremely manageable for the blow out process. I would definitely recommend this product.
maryam a.
maryam a.
Awesome try it its super fun and col you poepole sbhoulld try it and is it free?
please try it its 100 freee
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it smell like chocolate or what does it smell like? does it leave residue?
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Does it work on all hair types