Carol's Daughter Cd4kids Shampoo Tangle-Free Bath Time Fun! uploaded by Mylasia F.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #51 in Baby Shampoo

Kids just want to have fun—even when they’re getting their hair washed! So keep them smiling with this extra-gentle shampoo that strengthens and nourishes even the most delicate hair, so it can reach its full growth potential. Aloe Leaf Juice moisturizes their hair so it’s easier to detangle, Soy Protein helps stop breakage and Sweet Almond Oil adds a boost of shine. Keep their hair super-healthy—and keep them super-happy! Because they’re loved…

CD4KIDS Shampoo: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine PEG-2 Cocamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Melilotus Officinalis Extract PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Cocoate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Target
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Love how it makes my hair feel but i don't necessarily like the smell. Love all other Carlo's daughter products but this smells a little "alcohol-y". Otherwise, good product!! my hair is gross and knotty and I'm about to be 30... so almost 30 years of knots in my hair after the shower and this is the first product that actually works. i got a sample and couldn't believe that it was true to its promise. so i ordered a full size.
Rebecca N.
This worked well for my daughter's hair. I was very happy when I found the product and had very good results using it. Before I found this CD product there was only 1 other detangler I found that ever worked for my daughter's hair that eventually was discontinued. Once I found CD I used this detangler exclusively until my daughter grew out of that tangled hair phase!
Tabitha K.
Pulaski TN
It goes through knot like a dream and my little sister didn't even notice that I was brushing her hair and when I was done with all of the hair she didn't even know what I had done it was amazing and I would recommend this product to anyone who has little girls who don't like their hair brushed
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I did like but the price was high for what this was, loved the scent made hair somewhat shiny and Smell was good till hair was dry. In my opinion  my shampoo  done the same thing but the ingredients  wasn't the same and this one was better for my hair and scalp.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
I use this deranged spray in my sons normal hair care regimen and it’s a LIFESAVER!!!! My baby’s hair can be knotty sometimes before I get ready to comb it out. Somewhat pricey so it try to make a little go a long way to avoid repurchasing frequently but I would recommend.
Trenice E.
Altamonte Springs
My daughter hair is natural and it seemed like nothing else was going to work until I found Carol's Daughter 4 Kids Detangling Sulfate-Free Shampoo. Listen, this product is heaven sent because nothing was working. I rate this product five stars because it works!
Eldina Q.
My daughter is mixed race and her hair is beginning to get curly. It tangles very easily and this shampoo really helps her hair. Carol's Daughter CD4Kids Comb-Free Leave-In Detangler is amazing. Highly recommend.
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
Even thought this i a product made for kids, i still use it lol it is kind of expensive, but its worth it i try to find it at the drug stores, like CVS Pharmacy, it is very effective i love it i always buy it i am very satisfied with the product it is Great!
Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
I don't really like their products, it makes my hair feel like its stripped of it's oils and extremely dry... But it works wonders on my little brother's hair Carol's Daughter Cd4kids Shampoo Tangle-Free Bath Time Fun!Carol's Daughter Cd4kids Detangler
Anyreeee💋 S.
Coteau
This product is amazing ! No other detangler works for my hair. If it wasn't for the brand Carol's Daughter, I don't know where I would be.  Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Leave-In Conditioner For Dry Dull Or Brittle Hair