Carol's Daughter Cd4Kids Knot-Free Softening Conditioner uploaded by Shaniqua O.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

How To Use

Kids just want to have fun—even when they’re getting their hair conditioned! So keep them laughing with this moisturizing cream that magically creates incredibly soft hair that’s easy to manage. Aloe Leaf Juice moisturizes their hair so it’s easier to detangle, Soy Protein helps stop breakage and Sweet Almond Oil adds a boost of shine. Keep their hair super-shiny—and keep them super-excited. Because they’re loved…

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Aloe
  • Soy
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Pro-vitamin B5

Ingredients

• Aloe Leaf Juice adds back moisture to help instantly detangle
  • Soy Protein leaves hair stronger to stop breakage
  • Sweet Almond Oil helps boost shine and softness
  •  Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methyl Gluceth-10, Panthenol, PEG-45M, Phytantriol, Polyquaternium-37, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Jenna T.
My daughter is bi-racial and has beautiful curly hair.  Unfortunately, those beautiful curls aren't much fun to brush an style.  Carol's Daughter 4 Kids Knot-Free Softening Conditioner has been a life saver! My daughter and I are so pleased to find a product that actually work for us.  No more tangles and tears.
Arianna B.
Detroit , MI
I am an adult and I use this. I received this in a gift set for a great price. I love the smell and feel of the product, really creamy. I also love the amount of moisture it adds to my hair. I have purchased this product a ton of times since and also plan to purchase it again!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I used Carol's Daughter knot free for my granddaughter's hair. I love that it is natural. I can feel good knowing I am using a great product that is alao not harmfully full of chemicals.
Mah S.
North Carolina
This was a great product! It made my hair easier to brush and comb through. It is perfect for the type of curly hair I have. I just adore this product. Thanks so much Carol's Daughter. Take your idea and run with it!
loraine s.
Kissimmee, FL
Leaving my hair very soft and smell really good, It's not too pricey, very affordable. It work well with my hair type, my hair is black and curly, and it work well with it, i like the packaging and shipping was fast, my family tried it and they love it, so I would recommend this product to any one who wants a soft and shiny hair.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
I love Carol's Daughter 4 Kids knot-free Softening Conditioner. I had bought a bottle just to try in my own hair, and it softened my hair to a very manageable texture. It is better then other Conditioners that I have tried because it doesn't leave the hair dry. I have and I will continue to recommend it to my friends/family.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this Carols Daughter® 4 Kids Knot-Free Softening Conditioner. I use it on my boys. They both have tight curly hair and are so tender headed. This conditioner helps me detangle their hair without the tears and leaves their hair feeling silky smooth and shiny. I love this stuff. I can’t get enough of it!
Shannon M.
Mckinney, TX
This product was something that I was not impressed with. I bought it at Ulta and they had several other options and thought I would give this a try and was excited by the reviews and the price but after a few times I was not impressed and will not buy this again.
Alesia C.
It smells really good.  It is wonderful to take out knots and make your hair feel super soft.  It is also very affordable but high quality at the same time.  It leaves your hair feeling soft and tangle free.  It works really good on all hair types but especially curly hair.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I use this on my damaged hair from color and bleaching several times this past year and this makes it so much easier to comb through my hair after a shower. I ordered this online and am probably going to buy another one soon.