BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Kids just want to have fun-even when they're getting their hair detangled! So keep them grinning with this leave-in moisturizing spray that fights breakage and makes styling hair a cinch. Vitamins C, B5 and E conditions hair all day, Soy Protein helps stop breakage and Sweet Almond Oil adds a boost of shine. Keep their hair super-strong-and keep them super-silly. Because they're loved. Powerful ingredients at work: Calendula Sunflower Soy Castor Oil Meadow foam Oil Apricot Lemongrass

Buy on Amazon
Bailey F.
Framingham, MA
I know it's for children, but it smells nice and considering I grabbed this while not paying attention to the shelf, it was a good purchase. It helped me detangle my hair that's mixed texture(mostly 4c and some 4a) , some parts better than others. I'll be happy to go back to my usual product routine but I grabbed this accidently on vacation, it's gotten me through !
Amber D.
256 east 169 street 3d
So i have extemly thick hair that use to get tangled really fast so my mother would use this and it made the experince better and less pain full. you should use this because it works really well and gets the job done . plus its kinda natrul and smells good.
jearldwan w.
La Plata, MD
I use this on my three daughters hair and it is a must have . They have naturally curly hair and it can be a struggle to detangle sometimes but this product makes it so much better plus it smells great.
Ariana C.
Edgewood , MD
My daughters both have very curly hair I saw kids on it and decided to give it a try it's not a bad scent and it actually works for detangaling making the hair very manageable I'm very satisfied with this
Nesstia G.
Philadelphia, PA
Carols daughter cd4kids detangler saved both my daughter and I a whole lot of tears. Me from frustration and exhaustion and my daughter from pain.
Valentina G.
Russleville
This is  great hair product. I use this on my daughter's hair and she has very kinky curls. It softens and does what it claims to do.
Angie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product on my kids hair. I found tht it really work my deranged there hair and it made easy to comb
Tenille S.
Hazel Crest, IL
3a-4c hair friendly. Detangles like magic without sticky residue. Must have for wash day!