Carol's Daughter CD4Kids Comb-Free Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Kara K.Carol's Daughter CD4Kids Comb-Free Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Shaniqua O.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #12 in Detangling Treatments

How To Use

Kids just want to have fun—even when they’re getting their hair detangled! So keep them grinning with this leave-in moisturizing spray that fights breakage and makes styling hair a cinch. Vitamins C, B5 and E conditions hair all day, Soy Protein helps stop breakage and Sweet Almond Oil adds a boost of shine. Keep their hair super-strong—and keep them super-silly. Because they’re loved…

Powerful ingredients at work:

Ingredients

• Aloe Leaf Juice adds back moisture to help instantly detangle
  • Soy Protein leaves hair stronger to stop breakage
  • Sweet Almond Oil helps boost shine and softness
  •  Water (Aqua), Amodimethicone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-75 Meadowfoam Oil, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Amazon
Jestina R.
This is a great detangling conditioner. It’s the only thing I can use when I call my 10-year-old daughters hair without her crying or saying that it hurts. It’s very effective and leaves her hair feeling moisturized as well as soft and healthy looking I will continue to use carols daughters products and I also recommend that you try them as well
Kamille R.
milwaukee
I use this item on my nieces hair all the time. It is a little pricey but it is worth it and it lasts a long time. She has 4b 4c hair type so detangling can be a struggle that’s why I would recommend using a little Carol's Daughter Cd4kids Detangler and water with this product. A little product goes a long way. That’s why I love this product.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
This product was pretty good. I have used leaving conditioners in the past that worked much better for me. It is a very gentle product which I do like about it but it also takes a little bit longer to get the job done versus with another leaving conditioner that I would use. The product smells amazing and the package is adorable.
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
Not gonna lie, I'm a grown lady who has to use a kid's detangler because I'm a wussy and my hair knots really easily. I like this product. A good amount comes from each pump and distributes nicely so you don't feel like you're wasting it. It has a nice smell, but is still just equivalent to any other cheaper detangler.
Dominique H.
Lake Wales
This is good for my natural hair because when I don’t feel like brushing it on a daily basis I could just pray this in on my naps are gone and I gives it a nice meal and a nice shine to it and it comes in a beautiful package and I would love to buy this again because this is something that I will use on a regular basis
Rozaln P.
I love this product for my daughters hair! It's gentle yet effective on her thick, curly hair. Makes combing a lot easier (on both of us). I would recommend this product for any child with thick hair/curly hair, for an easier, less stressful, hair styling experience. Would definitely purchase again!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This detangler is great for anyone who has unmanageable hair that tangles very easily, like mine! I have used this in the past and I loved it. I don't use it anymore because I found something better, but this one is very much worth the price tag! I would highly recommend this product!
Sabrina R.
A great Detangler for kids! It really helped me comb the hair much easier with so much less pain. It also left the hair smelling really great and wasn't really greasy when dry. I bought this at Sephora I don't think I'd buy again though I use Shea Moisture so I'll stick with that
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
This stuff worked wonders in my nieces hair... she didn't try to bet me up when I was trying to get her hair done... which was a first.. She is not a fan of wash day. It smells so good and it does the job, her hair is detangled and it stays that way (for a few days anyway)..lol
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Great product for my 3 daughter's hair. Keep their hair hydrated especially because their hair gets dry really fast...so definitely that's a plus!!! The smell also smells good, not an overpowering scent. Leaves their hair smooth and soft. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone.
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Does it seem this has a lasting effect ? Like will they be able to sleep on it and the next day it still be nice and smooth and not as tangled.. or will it seem as if you never put anything in ? My kids get what I call “rats nests” right at the crown of their hair and they’re always awful to try to get out . I haven’t found anything that helps with it yet