BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

The Body Jelly Recipe
Blended with Sweet Almond OilJojoba Oil, and other all-natural moisturizers, this moisture-rich multi-tasker instantly hydrates, soothes and nourishes, leaving skin with a healthy-looking glow. Perfect for all over use, or on elbows, heels, lips or even removing face makeup!

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beeswax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. Ingredients may vary.

Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this to try to reduce the stretch marks on my thighs from years of yo-yo weight gain and loss. It works well taking the color out of newer marks after only a couple of weeks of use. It didn't diminish any of the older white marks, but that's to be expected and those don't really bother me. It is worth the $8.00 though and it smells good.
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
This is a good moisturizer but is a bit greasy on the skin for awhile. It has jojoba and sweet almond oil. Also paraben-free and does not have mineral oil, petroleum or artificial color. My skin is so soft after using this product, however, it's advertised as non-oily but I find it fairly oil. It takes a bit to sink into the skin. If you can get past the greasiness this is a great moisturizer.
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had 2 kids and after my 2nd daughter was born I used Carols Daughter Sexy Belly. I was pleased with the results.. I has a nice scent and good consistency. I liked that it really help smooth out and firm up my skin more. I got it offline, but now I see carols daughter in stores everywhere. Target carries almost all of the line..
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I am a huge fan of Carol's Daughter! I decided to buy this product based off of reviews and because it is one of their top sellers. I apply the body jelly after I take a shower at night before bed. It works as a great moisturizer while you sleep, but definitely not going out during the day. I tried it once and living in South Florida I started to sweat it off, so I only use it at night. The smell is okay...I think it's the jojoba that sticks out the most. It works great on dry skin, cracked feet, chapped lips and I've even used it to remove my makeup.
Deonna B.
This was amazing and it worked very well with me while I was pregnant. It kept me feeling moisturized and it kept me from scratching as well as helped with the stretch marks. I would def recommend this product to anyone!
Tiare P.
Grand Prairie
Doesn't have a nice smell. Although, it does so it's job as lotion by providing moisture, smoothness, and shine.
KMesha M.
Carols daughter is really pricey In Toronto beauty supply stores so I Was always hesitant to purchase however when it was on sale I grabbed it and never looked back. I'm looking to add more products of hers to my collection 😊
Tracy D.
love this product line a bit pricey but when i get my hands on it this product locks in moisture in your and keeps it soft and easy to detangle .

back