BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Gentle, sulfate-free wash that moisturizes your skin, leaving behind only a light scent. "My husband gave me a surprise almond cookie as a gift one day and said it was just because .  This soft, warm and soothing scent captures the feeling you get when someone surprises you just to let you know you re loved.  It s been our most popular fragrance since 1994, everyone loves it and can t get enough." - Lisa Price, Founder Carol s Daughter. Coconut-derived cleansers wash away impurities without harsh chemical surfactants. Aloe Leaf Juice helps to soothe your skin Body Cleansing Gel, Almond Cookie. see more...

Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't say enough about Carol's Daughter products. Everything that I've ever tried from her body cleansing product line smells amazingly good. There's many different scents to choose from and I'm never disappointed with the smells.
Katrina S.
Waynesboro, VA
Love this!! I purchased the Almond Cookie trio (body wash/shower gel, Lotion and Oil Mist) from the website and I have never been more happy with a product. I use the lotion every day. I have extremely sensitive skin and the shower gel isn't overly drying, smells great and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Lindsey W.
I've heard great things about this brand, you can find it at target. hopefully on sale lol
Sapphire F.
Georgia
It looks like a product I would enjoy it seems like an amazing product wish I could give a good proper review
Tiana C.
Buffalo, NY
Hands down my favorite lotion! I use the wash, lotion and dry oil together and my skin is soooo soft! And it smells delightful! I wish it came in larger sizes!