BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner, 8 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather M.
Heather M.
This is a beauty product you should definitely have in your beach bag. If you're in the water and sun on a hot day -especially salt water- pack this with a wide- tooth comb and your hair will love you. Rinse in fresh water if you can, spray this in your hair and comb through to detangle. It smells wonderful and t's a hair saver for sure.
Chelsi H.
Chelsi H.
Memphis , TN
This product is amazing I love the light weight of this product. It leave my hair with a nutural shine. It keeps it hydrated all day long. Also I have naturally curly hair so it makes my curls pop. It is a good price and you do not need much product so it should last.
Jani M.
Jani M.
The smell of this product is amazing! I always repurchase this because it works amazing too. You can find it at Target and Ulta. The price of this isn't too bad either.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love carols daughter products! This leave in conditioner is so awesome. It helps my hair feel moisturized and shiny and the black vanilla smell is wonderful! I love that it contains aloe, b5 and wheat protein for my dry blond hair. It also makes my tangles much more manageable.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Syracuse, NY
I've hated using spray leave in conditioners because they leave my hair greasy. Not this one. It smells wonderful. My hair is left with super moisture. My hair looked dry and frizzy before I used this. I also use it with the shampoo and conditioner.  I have and will recommend this product to my friends
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
I just started using Carol's daughter about a year ago, I always seen it on QVC and HSN but it was always a little more than I paid for my usual hair products, but on my birthday I went on and brought it I must say the product is great and I would recommend this product to all people men and women. I have natural hair and I think Carol's Daughter is a great product for people with natural hair.
Kem A.
Kem A.
Not fond of the fragrance in this leave in conditioner. Good product just not for my natural hair type.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Mansfield, OH
Not something that I found extremely moisturizing,I loved the smell. Not something I will buy again.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
This smells incredible and makes my hair brilliantly shiny and soft with only one squirt! This bottle will last me forever and I have so much hair!
TAira W.
TAira W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for a leave in conditioner. It moisturizes and did I mention that it smells amazing! Just spray and go!
Hadjer N.