BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner, 8 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

Heather M.
This is a beauty product you should definitely have in your beach bag. If you're in the water and sun on a hot day -especially salt water- pack this with a wide- tooth comb and your hair will love you. Rinse in fresh water if you can, spray this in your hair and comb through to detangle. It smells wonderful and t's a hair saver for sure.
Chelsi H.
Memphis, TN
This product is amazing I love the light weight of this product. It leave my hair with a nutural shine. It keeps it hydrated all day long. Also I have naturally curly hair so it makes my curls pop. It is a good price and you do not need much product so it should last.
Jani M.
The smell of this product is amazing! I always repurchase this because it works amazing too. You can find it at Target and Ulta. The price of this isn't too bad either.
Georgi C.
I always stick up on leave in conditioners, you can never have enough! It is kind of pricey but it last depending on how much you use it and keeps the hair hydrated. I'm pleased with the outcome of my natural hair.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
I really wanted to like this, but it did something weird to my hair. It felt super dry after application. It smells great, the price isn't bad, but it just wasn't for me
Maria L.
Syracuse, NY
I've hated using spray leave in conditioners because they leave my hair greasy. Not this one. It smells wonderful. My hair is left with super moisture. My hair looked dry and frizzy before I used this. I also use it with the shampoo and conditioner.  I have and will recommend this product to my friends
Rebecca P.
I love carols daughter products! This leave in conditioner is so awesome. It helps my hair feel moisturized and shiny and the black vanilla smell is wonderful! I love that it contains aloe, b5 and wheat protein for my dry blond hair. It also makes my tangles much more manageable.
Heather B.
Deland, FL
I love the smell of this product and often use it as a refresher in between washes. The only negative would be that I find that it can make my hair feel a little sticky if I apply it to dry hair.
Trudy C.
Anchorage, AK
Smells wonderful (but isn't overpowering). I used this on very dry and damaged hair & it softened it really well. The moisturizing is amazing. The one thing is not to overuse it in between shampoos. When it builds up, it gives my hair a slightly weighted feeling, as if I'd used hairspray. I really do love this though (and I am crazy about the smell).
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
I just started using Carol's daughter about a year ago, I always seen it on QVC and HSN but it was always a little more than I paid for my usual hair products, but on my birthday I went on and brought it I must say the product is great and I would recommend this product to all people men and women. I have natural hair and I think Carol's Daughter is a great product for people with natural hair.
Hadjer N.