Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisturizing Hair Smoothie uploaded by Stephanie G.Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisturizing Hair Smoothie uploaded by Rupam P.Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisturizing Hair Smoothie uploaded by Vivian N.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

• Does this add shine to your hair? And does it smell good?2 Answers
  • I would love to give this a try. 1 Answers
  • Yes its very pricey but its totally worth the money especially fo...1 Answers
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
I really like this hair smoothie for my hair routine. It has the consistency of a mask and I feel that it does penetrate every strand of hair that I have. I like to use this as a substitute for the deep conditioner that I use and I will be using again.
Arnelle T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This mask is amazing! I've tried a couple of their products and have kinda been disappointed but this stuff is a staple (The name can be deceiving, because it's actually a hair mask).
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
My #1 hair mask staple, on my third jar & plan to buy another when this one runs out. Gives your hair the perfect amount of slip while moisturizing & perfuming your hair with the most heavenly scent. The scent lasts forever but doesn't necessarily overpower unless you layer with other products from the Black Vanilla line. ~$10 is a steal for the healing this will do for your hair.
Alysha R.
this smells so good and it really cuts down on my frizz and makes my hair feel softer and more moisturized it's pretty affordable too for me i like to wash my hair and then put a palm sized amount in my hair and then put a cap on let it sit for like 10-15 minutes and then rinse out its good but not perfect i'm tryna to find the effect product for that close to blow out look or like make my perfect frizzless curls
Jalice B.
Stratford, CT
I absolutely love this product! It's great as a light moisturizer, leaving your hair soft and manageable. You do not have to apply every day it's long lasting and leaves your hair smelling great! Definitely will purchase over again.
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
I purchased this product because of a review of it I saw on YouTube. It worked okay, I guess. I still have the container more than half full. The hair smoothie works alright, maybe my hair doesn't like it that much because the results weren't that impressive.
Chelsie M.
Pocomoke City, MD
I have curly hair so it's a lot to manage. I love using Carols Daughter products. This brings back A LOT of moisture to my hair. One of the biggest problems I have with my hair is keeping it hydrated so I'm glad I found this!
Charis H.
Takoma Park, MD
One of my absolutely favorite deep conditioners. GREAT slip, super moisturizing mask when you need to revive your dry hair. It penetrates pretty well + doesn't just sit on your hair like other deep conditioners.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
I love this hair smoothie a lot. It's so soft on my hair and make my curls look very nice. It doesn't weight down my hair, which is a plus for me. It controls my frizziness and gives my hair a lot of moisture.
Lindsey T.
Austin, TX
This stuff doesn't make my hair oily but it really seems to hydrate the heck out of it. I love love love the smell and when I use it regularly I feel like there's a visible difference in my hair
Aliyah B.
Wilmington, DE
Does this add shine to your hair? And does it smell good?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Is it worth the price?
LaToya F.
Stafford, TX
I would love to give this a try.
Leah M.
What has been your experience using this on relaxed hair?
melanie t.
lawrenceville
Yes its very pricey but its totally worth the money especially for curly girls who need to keep hair moisturized