Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Pure Hair Oil For Dry Dull Or Brittle Hair uploaded by Shekinah H.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #29 in Hair Oil

This deep treatment oil adds a layer of moisture to dry, dull, brittle hair to replenish and maintain hair’s natural balance. The blend of Calendula and Chamomile Extracts and Safflower Oil work to make hair softer and more flexible so it’s easier to style with a high-shine finish. Perfect as a pre-shampoo or hot oil treatment in the shower for deeper conditioning and extra hydration.

Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officianalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum) 0890J1322640. Ingredients may vary.

• Is this a good substitute to making your own oils with jo...1 Answers
  • Is this any good for damaged hair? Mines so dry now and I...1 Answers
  • Is this good for toddlers 1 or 2 yrs old 1 Answers
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This oil by Carols Daughter smells delicious enough to want to eat. It revived my hair when it’s extremely dry. I love that is light weight to be an oil and doesn’t weigh down my hair. I like to use it with conditioner for a leave in or hot oil treatment. I also use it for my cuticles it’s good for nails as well. I can use this oil for my body too after I get out the shower and dry off. It leaves your skin so soft to the touch. The blend of Calendula and Chamomile Extracts and Safflower Oil work to make hair softer and more flexible so it's easier to style with a high-shine finish. I love that it REPLENISHES MOISTURE, IMPROVES MANAGEABILITY, ADDS SHINE! No Silicones, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors, No Petroleum FOR DRY, DULL OR BRITTLE HAIR. This deep treatment oil adds a layer of moisture to dry, dull, brittle hair to replenish and maintain hair's natural balance. phthalate-free, paraben-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, Sulfate-free, ethyl alcohol-free, dye-free, silicone-free, aluminum-free - Go get it and see results it will bring your hair back to life !
Annalee C.
Temecula , CA
It’s not hard to go overboard with this hair oil if you have thinner hair. I would say my hair is of a medium thickness and two sprays at an arms length distance is more than enough to make my curls shiny. I do two sprays and run my fingers through my hair to evenly spread it out. It’s a thinner type of oil so distributing is easy. When I applied too much It looked like I spilled baby oil in my hair.
Alex Nicole G.
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Leave-In Conditioner For Dry Dull Or Brittle Hair I love this brand. My daughter has really curly long hair so we always use leave in conditioner sprays and creams. I love this one for myself as well, bc I have fine flat hair so it doesn't weight my hair down. It makes my daughter's hair soft silky and shiny as well!
Sahara E.
The pro(s) about this hair oil is that 1)the smell is lovely, 2) it is very moisturizing for my hair, all I need is about a dime size amount for each section of hair that I have and that section is very well moisturized . The only reason I gave this a four star was because I have yet to try the hot treatment with this product and do not know if I plan to!
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Anything from this collection of Carol’s Daighter brings hydration to my hair. I have seen it both high end and affordable depending where you purchase it. I usually buy it at Target because they have a great deal on the brand pretty often as well. I like how chic the packaging is as well as informative. If you have dry hair, this product is definitely for you.
Vancelyn D.
If you're someone that constantly have to grease and oil your hair this product is best for you I've only use this product about five times from since January and I've noticed a difference I have not had the opportunity like this in a long time to say and I can use it once for a whole two weeks without we applying this is best for someone who have dry scalp
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I bought this hair oil almost a half year ago and it has served its purpose of being a hair oil but I don’t know if I will buy it again. I say this because the smell wasn’t really that pleasant to me. I would make sure I added enough oil after a twist out but never adding too much, seeing how the smell was a little overpowering throughout the day.
Tiffany F.
Dallas
Let me tell you... I have searched high and low for something that works with my hair! I am of mixed heritage, and my hair has all types of curl patterns going on and also tends to be on the dry side. However, since finding this amazing product, my hair is smooth, soft, and no longer unruly. After a wash and deep condition, I make sure my locks are pampered with this nourishing nectar. I can either leave Carols Daughter serum on and let my hair dry-- embracing my curls... or, it has worked wonders in the straightening process. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for moisture for dry locks. Oh, and it smells great too!
Lisa O.
I have very curly fine textured hair. This product conditioned my hair so well. I find that it works the best when I first just detangle my hair, part it in two sections on each side, and then apply this oil in each section, and braid, then I take the braids out in the morning and my hair is soo bouncy and replenished! I love it!!
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
This light weight oil not only has a wonderful scent but also does a wonderful job of keeping my hair sleek and smooth when applied. I best like to use it once my hair is fresh out of a wash I apply the oil and blow dry with a brush to give me a nice sleek straight Style without having to flat iron as a follow-up
LaToya G.
Dallas, TX
Any other curly gals using this product? How does it work on your hair?
melanie c.
Is this good for toddlers 1 or 2 yrs old
Dominique W.
Is this a good substitute to making your own oils with jojoba, olive, etc.?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Is this any good for damaged hair? Mines so dry now and I need to bring it back to life 🙈
Anuska M.