BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #65 in Leave-In Conditioner

Dry, dull, brittle hair can be fixed in an instant so hair can immediately be more manageable and softer with lots of shine. This weightless leave-in conditioner restores natural moisture and adds strength to your hair. The blend of Wheat Protein and Pro-vitamin B5 fortifies your hair so it’s healthier and won’t break when detangling. Made with natural moisturizers instead of synthetic silicones for true hydration that doesn’t rinse away and can be used every day without the fear of weighing-down your hair.

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf Stem, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Caramel, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

• I have medium way hair but lots of it. Would this too int...1 Answers
  • How do people like this product?2 Answers
  • I keep hearing about this product and I have really dry c...3 Answers
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I found this little goodie at Target for only $3! I love that they are offering these trial sizes now because, let’s face it; finding the right products for naturally curly/kinky hair is a struggle! There are tons of products out there these days that are marketed for corse hair and they usually come with a hefty price tag. These trial sizes are perfect for us skeptics and gives us an opportunity to test it out before spending a ton of money. This spray smells amazing and is an easy way for me to quench my thirsty hair in-between washes. I will likely go back and purchase the larger bottle once I finish this one. Y’all gotta try this!!
Jessica W.
Melvindale
I was looking for a product to add to my hair care regimen to help with moister. I’ve heard mixed reviews on this brand so I bought a sample size. I have very coarse hair that sucks up moisture like a sponge. I sprayed the product in my hair and it turned my hair into a sandpaper like texture instantly. I thought I did something wrong so I reread the directions, which are pretty simple so i didn’t think there was a way to mess that up. I sprayed a little more in then attempted to comb my hair. I couldn’t even get the comb through. I ended up having to rinse my hair again, recondition, and use another product. I wouldn’t buy this spray again and I’m happy I bought a sample size for $3 and not full size for $10+. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Leave-In Conditioner For Dry Dull Or Brittle Hair
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
i bought this on amazon because it was on sale and i am trying to do more stuff and use more products to help enhance my curly hair. i use this spray every night after i wash my hair and it makes it so nice and soft. it also makes it very shiney too. this was definitely a great purchase. i am starting to really love her hair line. it’s amazing
Sincere L.
Madison, GA
First of all, the smell is amazing. Secondly, the product is too heavy for my hair. I have naturally wavy hair and am constantly searching for a product that will help to enhance the natural waves in my hair but will not weigh down my hair. When wearing this product, i feel like i am wearing products in my hair, & that's just not something i personally like. I could def see someone with curly or kinky hair loving this product.
carlye h.
Omaha, NE
i purchased a travel size of this a few weeks ago, and it did the opposite of what the product said it would do. i applied this all over my damp hair after drying it off a bit after a shower. it completely sucked the moisture out of my hair and made it feel crunchy. so sad this didn’t work out for my hair bc i have been looking for something to help my chemically damaged, platinum blonde hair. don’t waste your $ on this product!
Dava M.
This product smells AMAZING! it’s not sticky like some detanglers and it leaves the hair feeling Sid and smelling fantastic. My daughter has hair that is all the way to her butt, and it gets knotted very quickly, this product helps keep her hair knot free. She’s also incredibly tinder headed, this product helps cut back the “crying & screaming” love love love this brand
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I bought a travel size of this because I needed something to take on vacation with me.  I usually use the It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner, and I definitely missed the It's a 10.  This did the job, but I found it didn't do enough in terms of providing moisture back into my hair.  It's a liquid formula, as opposed to a cream, and I always feel more hesitant about using a liquid leave in conditioner.  It always feels like I'm just putting water into my hair.  I did notice a difference between not using it, but it wasn't as good as the It's a 10.
Elise W.
New York
This is the first Carol's Daughter product I ever owned. Needless to say, I had high hopes of spraying this in my hair and feeling the dryness become moisturized in between washes. Unfortunately, it wasn't such a hit for me. I will say that I love the smell. I love the smell of vanilla and it's nice to spray this in after a workout or when I'm being lazy about washing my hair. However, this product was no match for my dry 4b/4c hair.  When I initially spray it in my hair it soften and moisturizes my hair but once it dries and settles about 10 minutes later, my hair is back to dry. I would recommend this product to folks to spray in their hair for the smell but it does nothing to revitalize or moisturize your curls.
Shannon Y.
Fort Hood
I have curly 3a hair & it's hard to find something that controls my curls but doesn't weigh them down either. Since I like an easy hair care routine, this spray is amazing! I let my hair air dry, I spritz this in, scrunch it a bit, & I'm done. It smells so good & lasts all day. I've repurchased this many, many times & have recommended it to people as well. I love this brand BUT this scent is my all time favourite!
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the best leave in conditioner I have ever used. It makes my hair extremely shines and smooth and never makes it feel heavy, which I attribute to the mister because it sprays such a fine mist that covers larger areas instead of being concentrated in towards one area. I have thin, straight hair and will generally hold it a few inches a way and use a good couple of sprays to make sure all my hair is covered. Once I finished, I run my fingers through my hair to make sure it’s completely coated and I’ll be good! My hair will be soft and have a very pleasant smell that lasts for a few days. This was only $11 at Walmart so it’s relatively inexpensive and lasts a long time. I definitely recommend it!
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Does this product work well with the other products in the line and is it worth trying?
keshia s.
Camden, NC
Is this a good product for children's hair?
Sarah H.
Does the product leave an oily feel to it?
Kendra S.
Norfolk Virginia
I keep hearing about this product and I have really dry curly hair and everyone says to get this but is it worth the hype?
Appolonia R.
Statesboro, GA
Does this product work well on natural 4b hair?

back