BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

FOR DRY, DULL OR BRITTLE HAIR.
You can instantly put an end to dry, dull, brittle hair. When you naturally balance hair’s moisture - manageability, softness and shine are just around the corner. This rich hydrating conditioner can do just that, plus it detangles and makes hair easier to style. The blend of Pro-vitamin B5 and Biotin strengthens and softens hair when it’s wet so there are fewer snags, snaps and tugs. And, it’s light enough to use daily and is also perfect as a co-wash.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Melilotus Officinalis (Sweet Clover) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Biotin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Amodimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Laureth-9, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyquaternium-37, Polysorbate 60, Polyurethane-14, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PEG-45M, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Alexis S.
Texas
Matched with the shampoo and the leave-in conditioner, my hair smells absolutely amazing! My hair Feels great & Looks great! I get so many compliments on how my perfume smells, but it's actually my hair!! 😂❤
I absolutely Recommend this brand! They've got something for everybody!!
I would also love to say that I appreciate how this company was founded, It's so empowering!😊
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Leave-In Conditioner For Dry Dull Or Brittle Hair , Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Sulfate-free Shampoo For Dry Dull Or Brittle Hair .
Payton G.
This conditioner smells amazing and leaves my curls feeling so soft. The best part is that I trust their ingredients and I know the product is not stripping my hair. It makes it much easier to style later.
ciara n.
Lowell
I bought this a few days ago.. it’s definitely not the average cost of other conditions it’s more expensive so I was disappointed to find that the pump didn’t work . I’m a busy student that participates in sports and it would’ve have been convenient to quickly use the pump instead of having to open the whole thing and grab some. But overall when I used the product it smelled really good and left my hair soft and manageable but when it came to the frizz it didn’t do much to eliminate that !
Samantha R.
Hands down one of the best drugstore conditioners I’ve ever used. It’s affordable and I use this conditioner when I leave my hair curly or if I choose to straighten It out. On just the first use you will see how soft and hydrated your hair will be. It’s almost like applying a mask without the weight down. Your hair will be knot free and hydrated to the gods. If you have dry, wavy/curly hair like me then definitely try this conditioner out.
Shannon Y.
Fort Hood
This scent line is to die for! I've tried other scents by Carol's Daughter & end up always going back to Black Vanilla. I get complimented on how good my hair smells or what perfume I have on...when it's just the conditioner! It makes my hair super smooth & shiny. It controls my wild hair & makes it so I don't even have to put in a product afterwards.
Amberly S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently received a sample of this conditioner as well as a the shampoo. I have to say the scent of both is pleasant. Sweet yet slightly musky maybe. The scent seems to have nice lasting power as well. The conditioner had a nice texture, not too thin and not overly thick. I did leave it in my hair for about five minutes as directed. It rinsed cleanly, I didn't find it to leave any sort of residue in my hair. My hair is color treated and as a result can lean slightly dry, especially towards the ends. I found this to leave my hair soft, shiny, and manageable. I was impressed with both the shampoo and conditioner. I definitely want to try more from this line in the future.
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
I got mine at my local Walmart, and it wasn't expensive ($9-10). It works great in getting rid of frizz. It also adds moisture and shine to my hair. It works great with the shampoo and leave-in conditioner. I love the smell of black vanilla and I always get compliments on days I use it.
Avril J.
My hair was so dead, dry, dull and brittle that i decided or was forced to try sulfate free products as a last resort. My next step was to chop all the branches of from this tree. Fortunately, i found this hydrating shampoo and conditioner that fostered a relationship with the life line of my stems. Two bottles later, I'm happy to report my hair looks healthy, it has a natural sheen and i can actually pull on it without ending up with a bundle of hair. Definitely recommended for any one too try. Oh and it smells great!
James M.
Indianapolis, IN
I tend to have dry coarse hair and this conditioner does so much for me not only does it smell amazing and that smell last throughout the day but putting this in my roots has made my hair so soft and silky it’s unbelievable.
Brooke L.
This is the conditioner that I mostly use when I wash my hair. After washing my hair it can become really dry. The black vanilla shampoo conditioner and leave in conditioner help brings my hair the moisture that it needs.
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
What is it about this product that makes you buy it over all the other products?
Charlene S.
Stockton, CA
i've been wanting to try this for so long. is it worth the price? or is it comparable to other drugstore shampoo's and conditioners?
Shantae H.
Haines City , Fl
Just did my transition and wanted to know if this product makes your hair feel nice and soft?
J M.
Is there a Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla shampoo? What shampoo do you use with this?
Tomonica S.
I have been looking for a natural hair care product that will give my hair shine and moisture without leaving it feeling greasy. Can this product do that?