Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Edge Control Smoother 2 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Vaquesha T.Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Edge Control Smoother 2 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Latundra H.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Pack of 2. Pack of 2 for the UPC- 820645231542. Forget sticky pomades, crunchy gels and heavy waxes to control edges and flyaway! This clear edge smoother applies dry, not wet, so hair stays sleek when styling face-framing frizzies to be flat, smoothed-out and under complete control. Made with Aloe to keep hair moisturized, soft and manageable, plus Honey Extract to help seal split ends and hold hair in place so your polished pompadours, tapered cuts and slick ponytails never look out of place. - Powerful ingredients at work- - Honey - Aloe - Macadamia Oil. Smoothes Edges, Replenishes Moisture, Adds Shine!. No Silicones, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors, No Petroleum. Smooth Styling For Dry, Dull Or Brittle Hair. Ingredients Water (Aqua), Ceteareth-25, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Assembled Product Weight: 0.5 Pounds

Free Shipping; Pack of 2

kaniyah💘 L.
Philadelphia
Carol's Daughter Edge Control did great on my hair for a few hours and if i had to give a time I'd say 7am to 12pm. Maybe about the same comparing to alternatives. My hair color is brown and is natural and curly. I would not recommend this product to others if they plan on making sure it lasts for a long amount of time. I would recommend this to someone's hair who is straight and doesn't curl up!
Shelley P.
Plymouth, MI
I love the smell of this product.  It makes my hair super soft.  I bought this after seeing a YouTube video of a ballerina who uses Carol’s Daughter to slick her hair back.  Also used it on my son, to make him look like Tesla for a school project.
Maggie W.
Tracy, CA
Not a fan of the scent, but this product provides excellent edge control without making your hair feel heavy or greasy. I have very coarse, curly hair and this stuff takes those edges effortlessly. I use a tooth brush for application.
Amber N.
The Woodlands
I went swimming a lot on my vacation and I used this afterwards to calm my frizz down. It works very well and moistens as well as softens my hair. God prices as well. Everyone should try Carols daughter products!
Shelaine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the texture of this edge control. It doesn’t have that hard wax like consistency where it’s hard to apply and already tacky. I tend to apply it and brush it in with my edge brush slightly damp. It works in the product better in my opinion.
KT S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I use this for doing my daughters braids. When compared to other edge smoohers, this formula is the easiest to use and the fragrance is the best. It doesnt dry down looking tacky. Love this stuff
Diedra H.
For the price it is ok. But I have had cheaper edge control that’s has done a better job. It help my edges down for a good amount of time. But I have had others that lasted longer.
Nadia M.
Peabody, MA
Carols daughter is a great product to use, especially this one. I have 3b-c hair , and usually it’s very difficult to smooth down but this product keeps my edges smooth and laid all day. Doesn’t make your hair crunchy or hard either !!
Ms V.
Purchased at: CVS
Love how its smells. I wear my hair curly most of the times I don't like putting heat to my hair this product is the best when I go curly for controlling my curls
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
Love the brand and their products, I sound about it just a few months ago but I'm in love with this moisture and the rhassoul clay hair mask from them too