Pack of 3 for the UPC: 820645234871Revive hair with this super-rich detangler that deeply moisturizes, adds shine, softens, controls frizz and untangles. Made with Sweet Almond and Keratin, this lightweight leave-in gives your hair the glide it needs...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine 4-In-1 Combing Creme 8 oz (Pack of 3)!
Gastonia , NC
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my staple hair products! My curly hair loves it!! The slip in this combing crime easily detangles my curly strands and leaves my hair silky soft!! It also smells amazing! Not overpowering at all. It’s a bit pricey but it’s so worth it! I always stock up on it when it’s on sale! Try it out!