BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #47 in Leave-In Conditioner

Replenishes moisture, improves manageability, adds shine! no silicones, no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for dry, dull or brittle hair. dry, dull, brittle hair can be fixed in an instant so hair can immediately be more manageable and softer with lots of shine. This weightless leave-in conditioner restores natural moisture and adds strength to your hair. The blend of wheat protein and pro-vitamin b5 fortifies your hair so it s healthier and won t break when detangling. Made with natural moisturizers instead of synthetic silicones for true hydration that doesn t rinse away and can be...

• How do people like this product?1 Answers
  • I keep hearing about this product and I have really dry curly hai...3 Answers
  • How does your hair like this product? It's very drying to my hair. 3 Answers
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I found this little goodie at Target for only $3! I love that they are offering these trial sizes now because, let’s face it; finding the right products for naturally curly/kinky hair is a struggle! There are tons of products out there these days that are marketed for corse hair and they usually come with a hefty price tag. These trial sizes are perfect for us skeptics and gives us an opportunity to test it out before spending a ton of money. This spray smells amazing and is an easy way for me to quench my thirsty hair in-between washes. I will likely go back and purchase the larger bottle once I finish this one. Y’all gotta try this!!
Samantha M.
Belton, TX
Favorite Leave-In Conditioner! This has a beautiful, warm, vanilla smell! It does genuinely leave moisture in my hair without weighing it down or ever making my hair look greasy. I can add a few spritzes every day and/or throughout the day between washes. I highly recommend. Since this product has no alcohol or silicones in it my hair has been able to grow MUCH longer. 10/10! Try this one for sure! Ps: Black owned beauty brand? I'm so in!
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is a really good smelling leave in conditioner. At first I houser it was stupid because it’s mostly water but after giving it a few seconds to settle in i felt the moisture “attack” my hair. In a good way lol. This costs about the same as other leave in conditioners and lasts a long time. I’ve had mine for about 8 months and I’ve only used about 1/3 of the product.
Joanna U.
Grand Rapis
I’m giving these 3 stars not because it’s not a good product but because it doesn’t really work for me. While it does add shine to my hair and I haven’t used it long enough to notice if it grows my hair. It does not make make my hair easier to detangle or style. The almond milk line works best for me (4c hair).
Ashley M.
Houston
I love the black vanilla leave in conditioner spray. It’s great for hydration. Doesn’t really shine my hair but I love the smell and I love  what it does for hydration.It’s very reasonable. I wish the bottle was a little bigger. I will definitely buy it again about all the time.
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
I love this product to refresh any hairstyle that I have throughout the week. It does not have any alcohol in the product, which is a major deal for my hair and it also smells like vanilla. As for the moisture, it does have your hair moisturizer for a few hours out of the day.
Desirae S.
Norcross, GA
Let’s say I could smell my hair all day when this product is first applied but that’s probably the best that I can say. As most curly girls will find, no product regiment is one size fits all. I have a mix of 3B/3C hair that tends to get weighed down by products that over moisturize my hair causing my curls to appear more like waves. I wouldn’t purchase again, first reason being the price point is so high for a drug store brand. However, if you have thicker hair that could use some TLC I’d definitely recommend this leave-in!
Amber S.
Waterbury, CT
This stuff smells great! It is very light weight, so does not weigh your hair down. It does work pretty decently for such a light weight product, but have definitely used products that work better. Sometimes I use it just for how nice it smells!
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
Smells really good. It does add moisture to the hair but it is. Or very long lasting so you have to carry it around with you for Constant refreshing. You also can’t use me because it does have product buildup
Fast a little goes a long way.
Dee P.
Carol's Daughter is a fairly pricey brand so I don't buy from them often.. But when I do, this is definitely one of my first go to's. It enhances my curls and makes my hair so soft and smelling wonderful! If you have a lot of hair, it won't last as long, if you proper moisturize your hair often. Mine usually lasts a month-month 1/2 if I don't put in the effort to se it carefully. Definitely gets the moisturizing job done and doesn't contain any harsh chemicals!
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Does this product work well with the other products in the line and is it worth trying?
Kendra S.
Norfolk Virginia
I keep hearing about this product and I have really dry curly hair and everyone says to get this but is it worth the hype?
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
How does your hair like this product? It's very drying to my hair.
Appolonia R.
Statesboro, GA
Does this product work well on natural 4b hair?
keshia s.
Camden, NC
Is this a good product for children's hair?