Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture and Shine Hair Smoothie uploaded by Sara C.Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture and Shine Hair Smoothie uploaded by Melissa B.Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture and Shine Hair Smoothie uploaded by Kamryn C.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #75 in Hair Treatments

Replenishes moisture, improves manageability, adds shine! no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for dry, dull or brittle hair. to instantly fix dry, dull, brittle hair so it can have all the manageability, softness and shine you want, takes a deep moisture-balancing treatment. That s why this intensely rehydrating hair smoothie is packed with a rich blend of cocoa and shea butters and pro-vitamin b5 to rescue and deeply condition your hair so it has a healthy texture with natural shine. Made to absorb into your hair quickly so you ll notice an immediate difference. powerful...

Sara C.
Tucson
I love Carol's daughter black vanilla smoothie for moisture and shine! This product smells great and is easy to use. I have naturally curly hair that I both straighten out and wear curly requiring different hair products. I use this product once a week and I immediately notice the difference! Amazon has all the products for a great price.
MsOnfiyah G.
No frizz at all but it is a little on the pricey side but well worth the money and a little goes a long way. Leaves hair with a refreshing clean scent. My hair feels soft, and more manageable after using this and its also good for natural hair ( women of color). I will highly recommend this product and all of their products for healthier hair and natural ingredients
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
OMG...this smells like dessert in a jar for your hair! I love Carol’s Daughter and find myself buying their products all the time. This particular item is a deep conditioning hair cream that has a texture like a very thick pudding. I apply it to my hair after shampooing and leave it on for a good 5 minutes. It rinses out easily and leaves my hair feeling soft, manageable and smells amazing. This is a great deep treatment for those who have dry, damaged hair. I will definitely continue to buy this product and I highly recommend it to other consumers.
Katya S.
Sacramento , CA
I love how this product smells. To all my curly haired gals and guys out there. This is a product you have to try. Adds a nice shine, keeps the curls glossy, healthy, and defined. Not too expensive and easy to find at any drugstore.
Carissa P.
warsaw
My all time favorite brand. The black vanilla smells absolutely amazing. I wish I could use it as a perfume. The price range is in the middle and definitely worth spending the extra bucks. My hair always feels soft and silky
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
Great product, moisturized my hair and left it feeling amazing..at the time my hair was dried our from highlighting and having a perm. This product helped make my dry hair look and feel healthy.
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
Makes your curls super defined and keeps them moisturized. At first I thought $13 was a little ehh for it but it’s worth the money especially since (at least for my 3b hair) you don’t have to use too much. The hold is pretty good but you do get some frizz. Nothing too crazy though. Also leaves curls soft and not stiff or anything.
RasErin D.
Washington, DC
I love everything about this brand. Their products always hydrate my daughter and I’s hair. The texture is amazing and easy to smooth into your hair and it has an amazing smell. I’m also a big fan of their mimosa honey that I moisturize my daughters help with.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I like this a lot and is great on my hair. It's very gentle and soft on my hair but it pretty strong. Not sticky! I use this pretty much everyday on the front of my hair and I love it. Just wish it was in a bigger container so I could use it on my whole head.
Halima J.
139-09 Archer ave , Jamaica,ny
I love this hair smoothie because it refreshing and it really mends my split ends and it also moisturizes my hair for over a long period of time it's an okay price , very soft and best effective for natural hair i really love this hair smoothie
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
How much does this cost? And does it really have a difference on your hair after multiple uses?
Destiny W.