Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture and Shine Hair Smoothie  uploaded by Kamryn C.Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture and Shine Hair Smoothie  uploaded by Melissa B.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Replenishes moisture, improves manageability, adds shine! no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for dry, dull or brittle hair. to instantly fix dry, dull, brittle hair so it can have all the manageability, softness and shine you want, takes a deep moisture-balancing treatment. That s why this intensely rehydrating hair smoothie is packed with a rich blend of cocoa and shea butters and pro-vitamin b5 to rescue and deeply condition your hair so it has a healthy texture with natural shine. Made to absorb into your hair quickly so you ll notice an immediate difference. powerful...

Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I wasn’t aware that this was supposed to be washed out until the 3rd time i used it. Worked wonderfully as a leave in product but even better as a deep conditioner. It also smells really good. I will be continuing to use
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I like this a lot and is great on my hair. It's very gentle and soft on my hair but it pretty strong. Not sticky! I use this pretty much everyday on the front of my hair and I love it. Just wish it was in a bigger container so I could use it on my whole head.
Kamryn C.
Portwentworth , GA
I love this product.I use it as a deep conditioner with heat,and I leave it on my hair for 20 minutes.When I rinse it out my 4c hair is definitely more manageable as I am able to finger detangle my hair and it is very soft.Overall I can tell that the condition of my hair is improved after using this,and I definitely recommend it.

I purchased mine at Walgreens
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
SO. GOOD. I've gone through probably 5 jars already. This is by far the best conditioner/hair mask/hair smoothie I've found. This makes my hair feel hydrated and smooth, and the product feels like pudding! That sounds weird, but haven't you ever just had the desire to stick your hand in pudding? Plus, it smells strongly of Madagascar vanilla, which is something I'm absolutely in love with. I'm hesitant to leave a review that might make others buy it, I want it all to myself!
Gabrielle N.
this product is very good for the hair and it smells so good. My hair is very thick and it doesn't take in most products so it just sat on top of my hair. It didn't work so much for me but for someone who has hair that takes product then i would recommend it to them. I wouldn't personally buy this again.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
I love the scent it's so sweet and refreshing . I use the this product when doing a twist out or a braid out . The consistency is thick and creamy but my hair tends to lose moisture fast ! It is a little pricey but will give it another try again maybe with using another product combined !
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Left my curly hair moisturized. I'd like to try it before straightening hair. It's not too thick, didn't leave a residue, is not over priced. If this was the only product I used on my hair, I'd give it 5 stars.
Melissa B.
Hillside , NJ
The smell of this smoothie is sooooo good. The vanilla is a big change from most of my Coconut smelling products. It works really well and gives my curls a nice soft hold leaving my curls soft and frizz free. I love it.
Chelsea C.
Pittsburg
Didn't really like the smell but it worked wonders on my hair! I used this as a co-wash and left it in my hair while the hot water ran and then rinsed it at the end. I got this as a gift or else I would've never tried this. Now I want to try their other products!
Avanti A.
For when my hair feels really dry and damaged, I swear by this! After just one use, you can really see an improvement in the feel of your hair, and it gets a lot softer and healthier. I use this about 1-2x a month, and love the results. For someone who uses hot tools on a regular basis, I recommend this!