BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

REPLENISHES MOISTURE, IMPROVES MANAGEABILITY, ADDS SHINE!
No Parabens, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors, No Petroleum

FOR DRY, DULL OR BRITTLE HAIR.
Sometimes hair can feel dry, dull or brittle in the middle of the day and you need an instant fix to leave it manageable and soft with lots of shine. That’s when you reach for this hydrating sheen spray that will add tons of lasting shine. The blend of Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil helps to condition hair throughout the day. With a little extra Sweet Almond Oil to help add strength to your hair so you won’t have as many snaps and breaks. Great for all hair types and it works extremely well on locs, twists and braids.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Sweet Almond Oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Soybean Oil
  • Jojoba Seed Oil
  • Wheat Germ

How to Use:

Style hair as you normally would until hair is completely dry. Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from your hair and lightly spray all over.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance (Parfum) 0890J1322642. Ingredients may vary.

• Does this leave an oily residue and would you recommend i...1 Answers
Jaellyn B.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the first Carol's Daughter product I had ever used and I was very pleased. The Black Vanilla Moisture and Shine Hair Sheen gives my hair a nice shine that isn't too oily.
Arielle G.
It doesn’t weigh the hair down, it’s moisturizing and gives the hair a nice shine. I use it daily and doesn’t buildup my scalp. My hair is natural 4 type this alone with the leave in conditioner keeps my hair moisturized. I bought this at Target for 12.00
Tiffany M.
This product keeps the hair moisturized but not greasy. And it smells so darn good!!!! Use it as a leave in to seal and moisturize after your co-wash or as a daily refresher.
Elizabeth L.
Union, NJ
Amazing product! I have very dry hair from coloring so much, this product adds a great amount of shine without leaving your hair feeling dirty, for thin hair it definitely works too.
Aslid S.
I love the product, leaves my hair looking Shiny and feels moisturized I just dont like that sometimes my hands feel oily if I’m playing in my hair.  Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture and Shine Hair Sheen
Mariah G.
Reedsburg, WI
Makes my hair feel very smooth and easy to maintain which is difficult due to thickness of my hair. [product:carol's-daughter-black-vanilla-moisture-and-shine-hair-sheen]
Vanessa A.
My daughter loves this becasue of the smell but i have noticed that it looks nice and shiny when applied but later on in the day her hair looks a but dull. She did use quite a bit of the product on dry and wet hair. not sure if I should give it a go again. it has jojoba oil which is one of my favs for natural hair products
Cherrell C.
I use this product to add shine to my hair whether I'm wearing it natural or in any preferred style. It adds just enough shine without weighing your hair down , and my hair is naturally really thick and it doesn't leave it looking super greasy , and the smell is Great❗
c f.
One of the few oil sprays that have helped me believe. My hair is brown and thick, fine, and kinky(haha). This is a nourishing, non-greasy formula that helps lock in moisture for days. I spray it on my scalp and ends and my hair isn't weighed down by grease. Only think I don't like it I cannot read the label anymore because the oils rubbed it off the bottle.
Cassandra S.
Lubbock, TX
This hair Oil has a sweet scent like vanilla cookies and 100% makes my hair feel softer and gives it a shine. I wouldn't say it improves manageability like it claims though I have very thick wavy hair and don't typically style my hair. However it does add moisture to my distressed winter locks or after a color treatment!
Leland J.
Hockley, TX
Does this leave an oily residue and would you recommend it for curly hair?

back