BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Forget sticky pomades, crunchy gels and heavy waxes to control edges and flyaways! This clear edge smoother applies dry, not wet, so hair stays sleek when styling face-framing frizzies to be flat, smoothed-out and under complete control. Made with Aloe to keep hair moisturized, soft and manageable, plus Honey Extract to help seal split ends and hold hair in place so your polished pompadours, tapered cuts and slick ponytails never look out of place.

Water (Aqua), Ceteareth-25, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

• For some reason when I try to do those baby hairs people ...1 Answers
  • How well does this product smooth down baby hairs?2 Answers
  • Does this actually help slick down baby hairs ?!2 Answers
Dava M.
This is one of my favorite easily accessible hair pomades. The price is perfect for the quality of the product. It’s not heavy and it doesn’t leave a residue. It smells good, not overwhelming. For a long time I bleached my hair, then one sad day I grabbed the wrong toner thus I had to go from a very blonde to black... which damaged my hair like crazy, needless to say I have lots of little hairs around the edges that are sooooooo fried. This product smoothed those babies down and makes my hair look flawless. I personally like to put some on before bed, and then again when I wake up. Highly recommend this product. Leaves your hair feeling soft and not sticky which is a huge plus!!
Shannon💋 W.
I bought this about 4 months ago and it’s great. Majority of Carol’s Daughter hair care line is really good. It is super thick so a little goes a long way and it really smooth a down your edges and stays all day. The best part is it doesn’t leave any type of white residue in your hair. And it smells great! I wish the container was a bit bigger but because of the thick consistency it lasts for awhile because you don’t have to use much at one time
Cammie 🌹.
Haverford, PA
I wouldn’t say it’s the best edge control I’ve ever used simply because it doesn’t stand the Washington DC humidity test. But that’s not to take away that this is an amazing product. It’s not filled with chemicals like most other edge controls and smells so amazing. Definitely a favorite of mine.
Erika B.
This by far is one of the best edge control products I have tried. I don’t slick down the baby hairs but it does a good job on my daughter’s edges on keeping them sleek and making her ponytails look neat. On top of that it does flake or cake up like other edge control products.
Raven M.
I bought this to try more Carol’s Daughter things to help tame fly aways. This definitely helped my hair look less frizzy. I would not confuse this with like a gel because it doesn’t exactly lay your edges down but it definitely helped make them not look so crazy.
Kayla B.
One of the best edge controls for me , my hair is more like coily so my hair doesn’t stay laid as I want it to. This edge control actually worked . Also , it smellss realllyyyy goooodddd I kid you not.
LeRai💎 P.
Harrisburg
This by far is the best edge control I have ever used!! It does not flake up, does not stink, actually holds the hair down. I would always recommend this when people ask for a good edge control.
Amber S.
Affton
Bought this to tame my fly aways. I do like the thickness of it and that I can purchase it at stores close to. However, after using it I've found that it leaves a residue in my hair, kinda looks like dandruff but it def from the product. I don't too much care for the scent either. Would not purchase again.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I had never heard of edge control until i purchased this and let me tell you it was a game changer! I use it mostly when i do my daughters hair but it also works on my flyaways. Will continue buying this
MILLIE C.
This deserves more than 5 stars, I absolutely love this product, it's doesn't damage your hair like cheap gel does, keeps my baby hairs smooth all day, provides shine, sometimes it leaves a little flake but I'm ok with it, smells great
Toni C.
Southfield, MI
I saw this in the store and was wondering does it work? Is it greasy? Flaky?
Tequila C.
Does this actually help slick down baby hairs ?!
Diamonds T.
Bronx, NY
How long does the hold last? what hair type is it good for?
Nydia J.
Homestead, FL
How well does this product smooth down baby hairs?
Misha B.
Does this leave any residue like some edge control products ? Is it super greasy ?