BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Revive hair with this super-rich detangler that deeply moisturizes, adds shine, softens, controls frizz and untangles. Made with Sweet Almond and Keratin, this lightweight leave-in gives your hair the glide it needs to manage with ease. Now your hair can shine through it all.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cetyl Esters, Propanediol, Stearamine Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Polysorbate 60, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Quaternium-95, Polysilicone-15, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, Laureth-9, Galactoarabinan Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Phytic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene. Ingredients may vary.

Ashley R.
    New Rochelle , NY

I love this cream, especially the scent. It gives beach waves to my frizzy hair. It also gives my hair a boost of volume. I would highly recommend it, thumbs up! I really love the smell and the soft result.
    Yesenia c.
    This is key to detangling mine and my daughters head full of kinky hair. I️ just let it sit and work it through for about 5 minutes and am able to put a comb through our jungles of hair. There’s no product like it
    Mary G.
    This is product is amazing on my daughter's hair. Her hair is very curly and dry. With other products, her hair would dry out almost immediately. I noticed her hair is moisturized through the night and into the morning. After 2 days, I noticed a huge difference in her hair. It is now soft, more manageable, and less frizz. I highly recommend this product.
    Cayla W.
    Cincinnati
    These products work so wonderful on my 4b hair. When I applied the product on my hair my hair literally felt so silky and smooth. When I put this product on my hair the curls popped in. The only thing I do not like about this product is that you will have to apply this everyday in small ammounts to prevent your hair from getting dry. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Leave-In Conditioner For Dry Dull Or Brittle Hair
    Adenike A.
    Camden, NJ
    I love this product! I have been using it for about 3 years now and no other products leaves my hair so soft and easy to detangle. You don't have to use a lot of product to get the full effect. The smell is also a plus. I will definitely continue to use this product for many more years to come!
    Kristie A.
    My daughter has really thick, kinky, dry, and unmangable hair. There isn't a lot of products that's made just for mixed kids hair, that actually works. I use Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla 4-in-1 Combing Creme For Dry Dull Or Brittle Hair.because it smells and works great. It revives her hair with its super-rich detangler that moisturixes, adds shine, softens, controls frizz, and untangled. Its a leave-in and light weight creme. This product makes doing her hair so much easier. Every mixed person (or anyone with thick kinky hair) needs to try this product.
    Fatimah G.
    Aurora, IL
    Carol's Daughter I love you, but why you no love my wallet?! $13 at my local beauty supply. But it's so creamy, it moisturizes my 2 day old twist out phenomenally and has this yummy soft vanilla scent. It sinks right in, no greasy residue on your hair or hands. It's water based and contains 'cones (for those avoiding silicones) so it has great slip for detangling. It hurts to buy, but it is oh so worth it.
    Jennifer H.
    SUNRISE, FL
    I tried this on a whim as I have 3c hair that is also very thin and my ends are quite damaged. This product is amazing. My hair looks shiney, curls bouncy, and soft with a great hold. Even get 2nd day curls out of this which is very hard for me. I've also found that this works even better if I diffuse my hair with it. My sister has wavy hair and she also uses it with great results.
    Kelly C.
    Pompano Beach, FL
    This is another cult classic in my house, it's light and peer enough for my four year old, and the smell is pleasant but not strong. The pop-up bottle top is a little frustrating to grip sometimes when I have other products on my hands, but other than that this is awesome.
    Keisha L.
    Summerville, SC
    This products is awesome. I use it during my shampoo routine. It is another step in my hair care routine but it is a great step added. It helps with the longevity of my hairstyle and keeps the frizz away. My hair is always frizzy but once I started using this it has changed.