BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

We damage our hair daily—from flat-ironing it to exposing it to harsh environmental aggressors. So start reconstructing broken, over-processed strands with this rich nourishing mask that reverses damage from the inside out, so hair looks and feels softer and healthier for longer.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Rosemary Leaf Extract
  • Sweet Almond Protein
  • Olive Oil

How To Use
 Massage gently into clean, wet hair, giving a little extra love to your frazzled ends. Leave the treatment mask on for 5 to 7 minutes and then rinse well.

TIP: For an extra-deep treatment, put on a shower cap and sit under a hood dryer for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help the nourishing ingredients get deep into your hair.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Propanediol, Isododecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Jojoba Esters, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Polysilicone-15, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin. Ingredients may vary.

• Would anyone recommend this product for normal weekly use...2 Answers
  • Does this product have a thick consistency?1 Answers
  • How is the product Carols Daughter on natural hair?2 Answers
DEIONNE M.
Little Rock
I have always had long hair my entire life...As with many other women, I fell victim to the "bundle invasion" as a way to preserve my naturally curly hair. The first two sew-ins were perfect; however, I went to a new stylist and this one was the SEW IN FROM HELL! It left my hair thin, lifeless, damaged, broken, and shedding tremendously. I have spent months trying different products in order to bring my hair back to life.
After chopping off a foot of hair, I ran across the Carol's Daughter line at Target. I was told to try to find a mask and use it weekly in order to re-hydrate my hair. I left this mask on for 1 hour and 30 minutes and the results were amazing! My hair was soft, and it seemed like it was ready to try to make a comeback! LOL! I will continue to use it weekly so that I can get my hair back in the condition it was in. I recommend this to anyone who has suffered what I have after removing weave and being left with lifeless, limp, dry hair.
Christine T.
Philadelphia, PA
I always use this before I flat iron my hair!! I have thick unruly curly hair. Once flat ironed my hair is nice and soft and doesnt even feel like it would be course. A little pricey at $12 from Target but well worth the money.
Shante P.
It works pretty good. It was a little pricy and I have Used something similar before in 2010 when I first went natural. My hair however reacts better to thicker products. I would not Buy this again. But I will Continue to use this product until it runs out.
Daresha P.
This mask smells absolutely delicious and is very thick , creamy, and buttery. I love using this overnight as a pre poo before I shampoo my hair the next day. My hair is left soft, manageable, and easily able to be detangled.
Aaliyah l.
Brooklyn
I have been using this product for soooo long! It never seems to fail me. I know when I’m in the mood for a good deep conditioning day, I can always depend on this one. It leaves my curls so defined & moisturized & when I style it, it comes out BOMB. If you have yet to try this product, seriously, what are you waiting for??
Crowned G.
Land O Lakes, FL
The Sillicone in this mask made my hair super dry 3 hours later. It looked beautiful, moisturized, and shiny once I washed it out but that's what sillicones do, make your hair appear nice at first then your hair is dry as tumbleweed hours later. I don't recommend personally but if your hair likes sillicones, you can try this out..
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
This product did nothing for my hair. It is not moisturizing at at all. I would never purchase again. I should’ve stuck to my shea moisture. I used this once and would never use again. I don’t recommend this to anyone.
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
I really loved this mask! However, it had silicones in it and since I follow the CG method, I stopped using it. I used it now on my boyfriend who has 4c, low porosity hair and this does a great job restoring his moisture and giving him definition.
Ashli M.
St. louis
I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad experience with anything from Carol’s Daughter but my hair loves this. Makes my hair super soft and repairs any damage from chemicals. The smell is absolutely amazing
Gabriella R.
Okay, so my hair os curly and colored. When I first started using this it qas working great, then after like the 4th go around it honestly didnt do anything for my hair. My hair actually felt more brittle.......
Taylor W.
How is the product Carols Daughter on natural hair?
Re'Nal R.
Los Angeles, CA
Would anyone recommend this product for normal weekly use or is it a more intense mask (weighted)?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Does this product have a thick consistency?