Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Sulfate-free Shampoo uploaded by Yasmin M.Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Sulfate-free Shampoo uploaded by Kristen H.Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Sulfate-free Shampoo uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

When hair is damaged daily from heat styling to everyday weather conditions, it becomes hard to manage and rough to the touch. So we’ve created this gentle cleanser that strengthens each strand’s core—repairing and softening weakened, extremely damaged hair.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Almond Oil
  • Aloe Butter
  • Karite Shea Oil
  • Rice Bran Extract
  • Shea Butter
  • Coconut Oil

How To Use

Apply to wet hair and massage into the scalp until you see a good lather. Rinse and, if needed, repeat. Gentle enough to use daily.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Dimethiconol, Shea Butter Glycereth-8 Esters, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Trideceth-12, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cetrimonium Chloride, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycol Distearate, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein, Coumarin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin. Ingredients may vary.

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great shampoo. I like the shampoo much more than the matching conditioner. It has a nicer and more intense almond scent to it. It's moderately lathery and cleanses well. My hair felt fresh but not overly dry or stripped of oils. I followed with the conditioner when washing but felt it wasn't a good fit. I needed a better conditioner to pair with this shampoo. I'm also glad the formula is sulfate free which is great for my scalp.
Heather B.
Eagle Grove , IA
I love love love the scent of this shampoo. It leaves my hair nice and soft when used with the conditioner, however, I do feel that I need to use quite a lot and the bottles are not very big. I have very thick long hair, so this is expected, but it would be nicer if the bottle was a bit bigger.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Carols Daughter sulfraye free shampoo and conditioner are the bomb! I recently decided to go natural and stop getting relaxers in my hair. Embracing my natural curl has been quite the journey. I love the way this smells and works wonders on my hair. My hair is silky smooth and it wouldn't be this way without the help of carols daughter products.
Voke O.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've only used it once so not a good review. I like that it's sulfate free. I do have natural kinky/coils hair (4c) but this shampoo my my hair so dry like extremely dry. Could just be my hair but it didn't really leave any moisture in my hair it just stripped it completely. Hair was feeling brittle.
Mariah B.
8401 farley
Love the way it gets my curls back and the smell of it is amazing. I recommend this for anyone who wants nice, smooth, and soft curly hair. It only takes a couple of minutes. This is a great product to use.
Erin C.
I really love this shampoo! As someone with thick, naturally curly hair who not only blows her hair dry and flat irons daily, my hair is damaged and has a tendency to look dull. This thick, rich shampoo nourishes my hair and makes it looks healthy and shiny! You just need to use a small amount- I emulsified it between my palms and applied to my wet hair and found that it lathered up richly and quickly. I happen to love the almond scent. It wasn't overpowering, and the scent didn't linger on my hair.
Ravina N.
Chicago
I got this shampoo as a sample at my Target randomly one day, needless to say I instantly purchased after one use. OMG for someone thick, frizzy, wavy, indian hair this was a life saver. My ends are always dry and my roots oil up by day 2. This shampoo leaves your hair feeling so soft and clean and tames frizz too. Not to mention it is sulfate free and the smell is heavenly. Even when I haven't washed my hair in two days, I still get compliments on the scent. It is not strong or overpowering, but subtle enough to last days. For drugstore, it is slightly pricey ($12 a bottle), but honestly it is still much more affordable and better than high end salon shampoos.
Grace B.
I have received a free Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Shampoo from PINCHme for my honest review. I really like the product. The shampoo is rich so I don't need to use a lot on each use. My hair is medium length. I only use about a quarter-size amount. When my hair is not too dirty, I think I can use less. I feel my hair is smooth and clean. The smell is great and not too strong. It has many natural ingredients that makes my hair strong and healthy. I will definitely let my little girl use it.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
The only thing I don't like about this product is the smell. It reminds me of a public bathroom cleaning smell or an old lady smell. But other than that I love how my hair is soft and easy to work with. It gave my hair a whole new feel. The texture putting it on was very sticky and did not want to go all over until I added water. The outcome is amazing! I still would recommend this product to some people if this is what they are looking for.
Jasmine B.
I am so glad that this shampoo comes with a pump.  It makes it so much easier to use in the shower.  Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Shampoo is rather thick but it produces a consistent lather and is easy to rinse out.  It made my hair feel a lot smoother.  Plus it has hydrating ingredients like shea butter and coconut oil.