Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Restoring Conditioner For Extremely Damaged Over-Processed Hair uploaded by Meg S.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Daily damage from heat-styling tools, coloring and even harsh environmental aggressors can leave hair extremely damaged, feeling porous and rough. Improve hair’s condition with this nourishing cream that restores weakened, over-processed hair and ends signs of damage.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetyl Esters, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, Laureth-9, Polysilicone-15, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Polysorbate 60, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene. Ingredients may vary.

Michelle M.
Wow, wow, wow. I'm obsessed. Recently I had decided that I was going to take better care of my hair by not buying $3 shampoo/conditioner. I started using OGX again (which I've always hated the brand) because i just didn't know where else to turn. After my most recent experience with OGX left my scalp itchy and broke me out in rashes, I decided enough was enough. I had some exposure to Carol's Daughter because prior, I had tried their $22 shampoo (the name is escaping me but I believe it begins with an M). The stuff smelled great but was extremely difficult to later and the conditioner ($20) felt like it did nothing. I felt the bundle of $44 for the shampoo and conditioner wasn't worth it. Fast forward, I bought the almond milk shampoo and conditioner combo, about $20 cheaper than the previous. First of all, this smells GREAT. The shampoo lathered up and did a great job washing my hair. I'm always wary about new conditioners but was so surprised at how moisturizing this felt. I could literally feel it working immediately after putting it on. I stepped out of the shower, threw some hair lightening spray on my hair, and blow dried it on a ridiculously high heat setting to activate the spray. I thought for sure this would take away from the softness but to my surprise my hair was soft, silky and moisturized even after all of that heat. I am thoroughly impressed by this shampoo and conditioner duo and recommend everyone try it out.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Not a bad conditioner but not thick enough for my taste. A like a really rich thick nourishing conditioner. This one feels pretty liquidy. It does smell nice but the matching shampoo actually smells better than the conditioner. I'd likely use the shampoo again but with a different conditioner. The conditioner did nothing for smoothing or detangling and I had to use a lot of it because of my long hair. I don't recommend for damaged or color treated hair. If you have average normal unprocessed hair then it may be okay for you.
Mairim R.
Pharr, TX
This conditioner smells amazing. Almond is one of my favorite scents so when I was roaming the target shampoo & conditioner hall and found this scent I knew I needed to have it. I been the shampoo and conditioner for about two months and my hair definitely silkier and softer, like ridiculously soft.  The only downside to it is that I struggle with oily hair and I have a hard time finding products that keep my hair oil free and this product is not the best for that issue.
Morgan B.
Wise, VA
This was the first product I tried from the brand and it made me fall in love. This conditioner makes my curly hair feel very nourished, smooth, and healthy. The packaging is nice but somewhat small for the price. I would recommend to those with curly hair.
Naomi A.
Chicago
The smell is amazing! & I am so hooked on it. I tried a sample and I fell in love. Originally I saw it at Target but I saw they have this brand at Sally's too. I can't wait to buy the full size. It is so nourishing and makes my hair look so healthy.
Meg S.
Hiltons, VA
Soooo proud of how healthy and long my hair has gotten. This shampoo/conditioner combo has saved my life. Smells AMAZING and leaves my hair so silky. It has amazing ingredients too!
Lizette S.
Lawndale
I have 3b bleached blond curly hair, recently I have been experiencing dryness in my hair due to sudden rise in temperature here in LA. I had never experienced this level of dryness in my hair before. I found this conditioner at target and decided to give it a try because of what the bottle claimed. when I used it the first time it foamed up like shampoo and had no slip, did not feel "conditioning" at all. In fact it further stripped and dried out my hair. definitely will not be repurchasing or even using up the current bottle I have.
Grace B.
I have received a free Carol's Daughter Almond Milk conditioner from PINCHme for my honest review. I really like the product. The conditioner is rich so I don't need to use a lot on each use. My hair is medium length. I only use about a nickel-size amount. My hair is smooth and clean after use. The smell is great and not too strong. It has many natural ingredients that makes my hair strong and healthy. I will definitely let my little girl use it.
Crissey H.
Beltsville, MD
This conditioner is great for cowashing as well as deep conditioning! It leaves your hair feeling moisturized and refreshes your curls! I also used this conditioner as a deep conditioner by sitting under the dryer for 30 minutes before straightening my hair. I have low porosity hair so products that are too heavy or too thick weigh down my hair when I go to straighten. This light conditioner is great for prepping your hair for heat and for creating defined and moisturized curls!
Daniela C.
Houston
I bought this as a rotating conditioner to my others and let’s start with this stinks (to me). It smells like a strong chemical-y almost hair salon (not the good kind) scent that actually lingers. They put a hint of something pretty but it’s definitely not strong enough. I can’t use this again. Also, this wasn’t even hydrating enough for my processed hair my hair isn’t that bad but it still wasn’t rich enough.