Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Restoring Conditioner For Extremely Damaged Over-Processed Hair uploaded by Yasmin M.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Daily damage from heat-styling tools, coloring and even harsh environmental aggressors can leave hair extremely damaged, feeling porous and rough. Improve hair’s condition with this nourishing cream that restores weakened, over-processed hair and ends signs of damage.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetyl Esters, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, Laureth-9, Polysilicone-15, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Polysorbate 60, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene. Ingredients may vary.

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Not a bad conditioner but not thick enough for my taste. A like a really rich thick nourishing conditioner. This one feels pretty liquidy. It does smell nice but the matching shampoo actually smells better than the conditioner. I'd likely use the shampoo again but with a different conditioner. The conditioner did nothing for smoothing or detangling and I had to use a lot of it because of my long hair. I don't recommend for damaged or color treated hair. If you have average normal unprocessed hair then it may be okay for you.
Damaris C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this so so much. The scent, the texture and the way it leaves my hair so smooth with just a couple of pumps. I use this after the Almond Milk shampoo and my hair just takes it all in. The set leaves a nice light almond scent all day.
Suavebia D.
Newark
These products works so well together, other products leaves my hair dry and hard to maintain but Carol’s Daughter makes my hair soft and full of moisture & easier to style especially when i don’t feel like blow drying my hair, i am very satisfied!
Morgan B.
Wise, VA
This was the first product I tried from the brand and it made me fall in love. This conditioner makes my curly hair feel very nourished, smooth, and healthy. The packaging is nice but somewhat small for the price. I would recommend to those with curly hair.
Olivia B.
Atlanta, GA
The smell of all Carol's Daughter's products throw me off a little. I have very curly hair and this product tends to weigh my curls down a little. Making them feel almost oily.
Erin C.
I really love this conditioner! As someone with thick, naturally curly hair
who not only blows her hair dry and flat irons daily, my hair is damaged
and has a tendency to look dull. This thick, rich conditioner nourishes my
hair and makes it looks healthy and shiny, especially when used in conjunction with the shampoo! I happen to love the
almond scent. It wasn't overpowering, and the scent didn't linger on my
hair.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is a great product overall. I still recommend it if you are looking for the things this product comes along with but this conditioner was not for me. The texture of it is alright but you have to use a lot of it. The smell reminds me of my grandma or a public restroom cleaning smell. Other than that the product did really leave my hair very smooth and easy to work with. My hair has a whole new feel to it and I love that part of it. Great outcomes minus the smell.
Grace B.
I have received a free Carol's Daughter Almond Milk conditioner from PINCHme for my honest review. I really like the product. The conditioner is rich so I don't need to use a lot on each use. My hair is medium length. I only use about a nickel-size amount. My hair is smooth and clean after use. The smell is great and not too strong. It has many natural ingredients that makes my hair strong and healthy. I will definitely let my little girl use it.
Crissey H.
Beltsville, MD
This conditioner is great for cowashing as well as deep conditioning! It leaves your hair feeling moisturized and refreshes your curls! I also used this conditioner as a deep conditioner by sitting under the dryer for 30 minutes before straightening my hair. I have low porosity hair so products that are too heavy or too thick weigh down my hair when I go to straighten. This light conditioner is great for prepping your hair for heat and for creating defined and moisturized curls!
L3xyl3w S.
I give 5 stars because i have really frizzy brittle hair and heat damaged but as i started using this product i noticed that my hair was super soft and i have never felt my hair so soft but then again i do have thick hair so i have to use a ton i absolutley love the softness but over all its ok as a conditioner to buy but it doesnt tame frizz or even help with frizz.