Hair damage happens daily—whether it’s due to heat styling or harsh environmental exposure. So start reversing damage with this lightweight leave-in conditioner that also shields your weakened, over-processed hair from future damage.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP, Crosspolymer, Lactic Acid, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-75 Meadowfoam Oil, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Silicone Quaternium-3, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Leave-in Conditioner For Extremely Damaged Over-Processed Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Pearland, TX
I used this product two different ways in the last week. My hair had been on the dryer side recently. I used it along with the wash day delight shampoo before blowdrying it. First of all it smells like HEAVEN! It made my hair soft and easy to detangle while it was wet. Once it was blown out it still had a softer feel than when I use it without it. The other way I used it was on my dry hair before my wash day. It did keep my hair moisturized and allowed me to style it easier. I would highly recommend!
Watsonville , CA
Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Leave-in Conditioner For Extremely Damaged Over-Processed Hair uploaded by influreviews_guppya A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Smells amazing leaves hair feeling hydrated. I started using this because I dyed my hair and wanted to take care of it, overall it did a good job. It is very affordable the bottle should last depending on if you shower daily or not.
Romeoville , IL
I love to use this when my hair is dry after waking up and I don’t have time to completely wash it and re-moisturize. I just spray a few squirts for instant moisture then restyle. The scent is soft and pleasant. I also use this on my 4 year old daughters hair and 7 year old son. Gentle but effective.
North Carolina
An amazing product for my hair. I have been growing my hair for three years so I'm always looking for products that really nurture my beautiful mane. This leave-in conditioner didn't weigh my hair down, which is important since my hair is fine and wavy, and it keeps my hair smelling great! Another great aspect of this product is that it's all natural. My baby's hair is curlier then mine and I use this for her as well. I don't like the idea of exposing her to chemicals in her hair that she may get onto her hands and into her eyes or mouth.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Wonderful leave in conditioner. Doesn't leave my hair greasy or weighed down. It is a clean alternative to some of the more prominent names and has some way better additional benefits. Not to mention it is for a great price!! I have been totally happy with this product. I've already bought my back up so I don't have to miss out even once.
Amarillo , TX
First of all this product and many from the Carols Daughter line smell absolutely amazing. This product could do absolutely nothing for my hair and I’d still use it for how good it smell. Aside from how good it smells this product actually does do wonders. I had a perm several months back and it left my hair really dry and frizzy. I’ve been using this product religiously and it’s been nursing my hair back to health. It’s done such a good job that you can hardly tell my hairs been damaged. I would recommend to anyone with processed hair or even natural hair.
Upper Darby, PA
This has a really weird texture that my hair really didn't agree with. It just kind of lumped and felt even drier?? I keep trying to use things my mom buys, but this brand seems like it's very hit-or-miss for me even though some things are meant for relaxed afro-heritage hair. Definitely wouldn't buy again, but it might work for someone else.
Tacoma, WA
I use this as a curl refresher and a leave in. I like that it's not heavy or slick like a lot of leave ins. Doesn't weigh my curls down and smells like love. I really like the Carol's daughter brand. This line specifically. It really helped rescue my hair. Great value would definitely recommend
E Greenwich, RI
This product makes my hair the softess it’s ever been and it smells absolutely amazing. It’s perfect for giving your hair some life. It dries down quickly and leaves your hair smelling sweet. It isn’t heavy at all. In the past month I’ve bought three bottles just to keep some extras on hand. The Sally Beauty I shop at doesn’t always have them so I like to stock up. It’s definitely worth it!
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Target
i wanted to like this product because this company makes good products, many of which i do use and enjoy. however, this did nothing but dry my hair out badly, pretty much the opposite of the product’s intended purpose. i will not repurchase.