BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Hair damage happens daily—whether it’s due to heat styling or harsh environmental exposure. So start reversing damage with this lightweight leave-in conditioner that also shields your weakened, over-processed hair from future damage.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP, Crosspolymer, Lactic Acid, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-75 Meadowfoam Oil, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Silicone Quaternium-3, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
I bought this at my local Drugstore for $6 so I decided to give it a try . I absolutely love the smell it’s great I get many compliments. I just don’t like that it makes my hair feel dry that I gave to use a different product to give me softness and moisture . But I love the smell so it’s a keeper . !!! I regret not buying more for the price .
Natasha B.
N/a
Great product! Keeps Hair moisturize and soft. Helps with damage and breakage. It also gives you extra volume to and wash and go. Try an over night twist out. This brand can be a little pricey so it’s better to snag a coupon. I would definitely buy this product again.
Debi H.
This is my go to hair product. My hair is naturally dry and not very soft. This produxt really helps to make it soft and easy for me to pick out My hair. I hate how most hair products smell, but this one smells amazing to me and everyone around me thinks so too ;)
ahleighya s.
powder springs
Pretty ok spray on. It smells great but my tip is to use for protective styling. For instance if you are going to spray on damp hair braid it up and leave it for over night. The next morning take it out and see if your hair is still hydrated.
Nick L.
North Carolina
An amazing product for my hair. I have been growing my hair for three years so I'm always looking for products that really nurture my beautiful mane. This leave-in conditioner didn't weigh my hair down, which is important since my hair is fine and wavy, and it keeps my hair smelling great! Another great aspect of this product is that it's all natural. My baby's hair is curlier then mine and I use this for her as well. I don't like the idea of exposing her to chemicals in her hair that she may get onto her hands and into her eyes or mouth.
jasmine a.
Glendale, CA
This product smells amazing! The conditioner in this line is great too! I use this when i come out of the shower to sort of coat my hair before I start using any other products. It works well as a refresher for 3rd & 4th day curls.
Angela H.
Canyon, TX
First of all this product and many from the Carols Daughter line smell absolutely amazing. This product could do absolutely nothing for my hair and I’d still use it for how good it smell. Aside from how good it smells this product actually does do wonders. I had a perm several months back and it left my hair really dry and frizzy. I’ve been using this product religiously and it’s been nursing my hair back to health. It’s done such a good job that you can hardly tell my hairs been damaged. I would recommend to anyone with processed hair or even natural hair.
Kaila F.
I love this conditioner so much, it not only softens my hair and makes it much more manageable but it’s not terribly expensive. I got it from target (on sale) 9$ but the original cost is only 12$. When I spray this in my hair people can smell it when I walk past and I love that lol it has a sweet scent to it that smells great. So go buy it from target!!
Treasure C.
Villa Rica
 I have one word for this product …WONDERFUL!  this product smells so good it was very effective for me and it has slick too. It wasn’t very affordable because I’ve got it from Walmart it is best for hydration and repair. I was very satisfied with this product because it did what it was supposed to .
Tayler E.
Waldron, IN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this stuff. I have very fine hair that is also damaged from going blonde, and this is one of the only leave in treatments I’ve used that doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it look even flatter than it already is. It makes my hair feel so much better. Carol's Daughter Almond Milk Leave-in Conditioner For Extremely Damaged Over-Processed Hair