Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Shea Soufflé uploaded by Kelly  T.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Shea Soufflé, 4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Never used the lotion before; what it is the consistancy like? I do...2 Answers
  • Is this a body lotion or a product for the hair?2 Answers
  • I have been thinking about ordering this product. Should I order?3 Answers
Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Shea Soufflé
  • "I have super dry skin and after using this product it kept my skin moisturized for hours." in 3 reviews
  • "You don't have to use a lot of it at one time because a little goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "Its pretty pricey but it is worth the money if you have very very dry skin like I do." in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way so you dont have to be heavy handed with this product." in 1 review
  • "I use this as soon as I get out of the shower, it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky." in 1 review
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I simply adore all products by Carol's Daughter but the Almond Cookie Shea Souflee is my favorite. I have super dry skin so this is a great moisturizer for all seasons of the year. I believe this product exceeded my expectations and I would definitely buy it again!
Darleisha S.
Darleisha S.
Love love love!!! This product like a lot of their others products smell incredible! It hydrates and moisturizes as promised! Its very inexpensive at your local walmart or target! The package is presentable and worth the money! Works well with curly hair!!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I love this product. It smells amazing. It is a little pricey for the amount you receive but a little goes along way. I have very dry skin and it lasted all day. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite body butters. It is thick and creamy, so you don't need to use a lot to cover your entire body. It hydrates my dry skin very well and it smells so good! The scent is exactly as described- warm marzipan with almond and vanilla. I highly recommend this product!
Del T.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I loooooove Cookie Almond! I've first bought this cream for my 25th birthday and I fell in love! From that day forward I but the body oil and the cream every year for my birthday. It's my signature smell. It's a bit pricey for the small size that's why I use it gracefully!
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
This stuff is the best smelling body product if you love almond fragrances. It's moisturizing and the scent lingers fairly well. Must try for Carol's Daughter
Kingna V.
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff smells amazing! It is very think and keeps my very dry skin hydrated! If you ever catch a sale on this stock up!!!
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
This product is so good!! It smells great but don't lick it (my lame joke of the day). You don't have to use a lot of it at one time because a little goes a long way!
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I use this as soon as I get out of the shower, it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky. It have a sweet smell that is not overwelheming.
Ambrosia C.
Ambrosia C.
Las vegas, NV
Although I don't think it smells like an "almond cookie" it is a fantastic smell! the souffle is rich and hydrating, great for the winter. the sent is strong and long lasting. love it!
Keiba S.
Keiba S.
Shubuta, MS
I have been thinking about ordering this product. Should I order?
Evelyn T.
Evelyn T.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm a really big fan of Carols Daughter hair products but I have never tried the lotion. Is it greasy?! Is it sticky?! Does it last all day?!
Zyriphia E.
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
Never used the lotion before; what it is the consistancy like? I don't like super thick or super runny/watered down.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon , CA
Does these hold the moisture or do you have to reapply?
Angela N.
Angela N.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a body lotion or a product for the hair?