Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Shea Soufflé uploaded by Kelly  T.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

The Almond Cookie Recipe
Blended with Almond Oil and carefully selected ingredients, this comforting shea soufflé restores softness for up to 24 hours. Its cushiony texture melts into the skin, without leaving behind a greasy or sticky feel.

The Almond Cookie Story
“The fragrance Almond Cookie was born on a Sunday afternoon when my husband brought home an almond cookie just for me, just because. Notes of Marzipan, Tonka Bean and Warm Vanilla perfectly capture the feeling of knowing that you’re loved." —Lisa Price, Carol’s Daughter Founder

How To Use

After bath or shower, massage into damp, towel-dried skin. Put a little extra on rough areas like your knees or elbows to make them soft to the touch. Re-apply any time.

Ingredients

972091 Aqua/Water, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum/Fragrance, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Rape Seed Oil, Isododecane, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Steareth-2, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Benzyl Benzoate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil/Rice Bran Oil, Coumarin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/Cocoa Seed Butter, BHT, Laureth-7, Benzyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Geraniol, Citral, Alcohol, Eugenol, Beta-carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract/Carrot Root Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, F.I.L. D206235/1. Ingredients may vary.

• Never used the lotion before; what it is the consistancy like? I ...2 Answers
  • Is this a body lotion or a product for the hair?2 Answers
  • I have been thinking about ordering this product. Should I order?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kadhene K.
Amazing stuff I am in love with this product, the smell is divine, the texture is silky smooth and its not too oily its just right for dry skin. It is also para Ben and silicone free, all natural product
Savannah P.
This is one of my favorite body butters. It is thick and creamy, so you don't need to use a lot to cover your entire body. It hydrates my dry skin very well and it smells so good! The scent is exactly as described- warm marzipan with almond and vanilla. I highly recommend this product!
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I loooooove Cookie Almond! I've first bought this cream for my 25th birthday and I fell in love! From that day forward I but the body oil and the cream every year for my birthday. It's my signature smell. It's a bit pricey for the small size that's why I use it gracefully!
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This smells delicious! Great for dry hair! It's very gentle and doesn't dry out your hair. I use this every week to moisturize my hair. I find it very long lasting and I would definitely purchase again!
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
I love this product. It smells delicious and not too fragrant, which I was afraid of, no one wants to smell like a walking bakery but this smell is just gentle enough. Leaves my skin shiny and smooth.
Lauren M.
Snohomish , WA
Thanks so happy to have the opportunity for the future to work on your schedule and your invoice and your address for your address address to your email and address your invoice and address your address address
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I simply adore all products by Carol's Daughter but the Almond Cookie Shea Souflee is my favorite. I have super dry skin so this is a great moisturizer for all seasons of the year. I believe this product exceeded my expectations and I would definitely buy it again!
Danielle M.
Linden, MI
Absolutely love Almond Cookie body butter and Shea Soufflé . My skin was very dry and after using for just a couple of weeks I have seen a huge change in skin. I brought the Shea Soufflé into work and everyone comments on the great smell and they all want to try it. Another girlfriend at work commented that she only needs to use the Shea Soufflé once a day since it keeps her skin from flacking all day. I would totally agree. moisturizes my skin perfectly and it’s super soft and smooth
Samantha P.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I love this product. It smells amazing. It is a little pricey for the amount you receive but a little goes along way. I have very dry skin and it lasted all day. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jill T.
Chesterfield
LOVE, Love, love this product. I tried it for the first time a few years ago and have been hooked. My skin can get so dry especially in the winter and most lotions I found that I had to continually reapply throughout the day. Shea souffle was/is the answer! It's kept my skin smooth, soft and most importantly moisturized and the smell...delicious. Highly recommend.
Evelyn T.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm a really big fan of Carols Daughter hair products but I have never tried the lotion. Is it greasy?! Is it sticky?! Does it last all day?!
Keiba S.
Shubuta, MS
I have been thinking about ordering this product. Should I order?
Angela N.
Is this a body lotion or a product for the hair?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Does these hold the moisture or do you have to reapply?
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
Never used the lotion before; what it is the consistancy like? I don't like super thick or super runny/watered down.