Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Stephanie M.Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Roya F.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

This rich, moisturizing hand cream is for all skin types and frees your skin from artificial mineral oil so it can breathe freely. Rich ingredients like Sunflower Seed, Coconut, and Soybean Oils are packed with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants for truly healthier, softer skin, unlike Mineral Oil, which only hides dryness without healing it. Powerful ingredients at work: Coconut Oil Soybean Sunflower Seed Oil Green Algae

Buy on Amazon
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
My hands are always rough as I am in water a lot as a part time cake decorator.  There is nothing worse than shaking someones hands and them being so dry and nasty.  Using this cream nightly and in the morning has help restore moisture and make me feel more confident.  Us as much or as little as you want!
Brandy A.
Omaha, NE
The reason I've been a loyal customer of Carols daughter for over 13 years is because of the fragrance of almond cookie. Jamaican Punch and Tui Oil are great fragrances from this line as well. No other beauty line puts such a emphasis on the sent.
Hannah D.
Gallatin
This product smelled amazing and it was extremely moisturizing on the skin. Some products are overpriced and are just a little too much for me, but this one wasn't over priced at all! I use it daily right as I wake up and sometimes when I go to bed but not too much. I have really dry skin and it's extremely moisturizing. Overall great product!
Breyonna S.
This is such an under hyped hand cream! I recently was at Walgreens and was looking for a hand cream that would be good for my sensitive skin and for my cracked hands due to tearing up boxes all day at my place of employment. I stumbled upon this and thought I'd try it out, and this was the first time I have ever heard of Carol's Daughter. I'm extremely impressed with this hand cream. When you apply it, it sinks into the skin almost immediately and doesn't leave a residue at all. However, it feels very moisturizing and you can instantly feel that it hydrated your hands. It doesn't feel sticky nor slimy, which are two things I hate about putting lotions and creams on my hands. The texture is like a normal cream product, with a slight whipped texture to it. The scent is very faint and is very light, it doesn't smell like cookies to me, but it has a very natural smell to it. I get eczema and rashes frequently on my fingers that get irritated with just about any type of cream or lotion type of product and this has yet to irritate it. The only thing I wish is that it contained SPF. Highly recommend this, it's my new favorite hand cream!
Rae W.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love how this lotion keeps my hands nice and moisturizer even after several washes during a day. No ash and love the smell also! Other lotions leave unwanted grease, but this one doesn't! I would definitely recommend to others.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay this smells like Christmas at 👵🏼 ! The scent is SO warm and delicious! It's also a really effective hand cream- doesn't leave my skin feeling too "slippery". Great everyday hand cream
Melissa A.
Duncanville, TX
This lotion is always in my purse. The price is not bad. A little goes a long way. It's usually around $8 or so. The scent is amazing it's a very warm scent. It's super gentle and moisturizing it's a daily thing for sure. I usually grab it out of purse whenever I need hand cream.
Roya F.
One of the best natural hand creams I've tried in a long time, if not the best. It's smells great and isn't greasy and doesn't leave a film behind!!
Mary B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This smells divine I cant get enough of it! Very moisterizing a product i always come back to. I love this entire line
Savannah M.
Makes my hair super soft and smoothes down the frizz. Live her product's. They smell so good! This one is my fav