Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Healing Hand Cream

This rich, moisturizing hand cream is for all skin types and frees your skin from artificial mineral oil so it can breathe freely. Rich ingredients like Sunflower Seed, Coconut, and Soybean Oils are packed with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants for truly healthier, softer skin, unlike Mineral Oil, which only hides dryness without healing it. Powerful ingredients at work: Coconut Oil Soybean Sunflower Seed Oil Green Algae

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Healing Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
donyee M.
Burlington, NJ
Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Healing Hand Cream uploaded by donyee M.
I haven't purchased carol's daughter products for so long. Quite frankly I miss the almond cookie line I got as a gift. I fell in love with the smell and how moisturizing it is.
Brandy A.
Jacksonville, FL
The reason I've been a loyal customer of Carols daughter for over 13 years is because of the fragrance of almond cookie. Jamaican Punch and Tui Oil are great fragrances from this line as well. No other beauty line puts such a emphasis on the sent.
Melissa A.
Duncanville, TX
This lotion is always in my purse. The price is not bad. A little goes a long way. It's usually around $8 or so. The scent is amazing it's a very warm scent. It's super gentle and moisturizing it's a daily thing for sure. I usually grab it out of purse whenever I need hand cream.
Roya F.
Stone Mtn, GA
One of the best natural hand creams I've tried in a long time, if not the best. It's smells great and isn't greasy and doesn't leave a film behind!!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
*I am an employee of L’Oreal USA but all opinions are my own* This hand cream is easily my favorite for both scent and formulation. It’s super moisturizing, NOT greasy, and doesn’t take forever to soak into my skin. It smells just like almond cookie, super sweet with lots of vanilla. Note: If you do not like heavily scented products, you won’t like this hand cream. Price wise, it’s pretty inexpensive, and a little goes a long way with this product!
Angie D.
I love this hand cream! The almond cookie line in general smells amazing and is super moisturizing.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
My hands are always rough as I am in water a lot as a part time cake decorator.  There is nothing worse than shaking someones hands and them being so dry and nasty.  Using this cream nightly and in the morning has help restore moisture and make me feel more confident.  Us as much or as little as you want!
Keaira F.
It's feels nice on your hands and it smells really good. It leaves you wanting more and more hand cream!!
Hannah D.
Gallatin
This product smelled amazing and it was extremely moisturizing on the skin. Some products are overpriced and are just a little too much for me, but this one wasn't over priced at all! I use it daily right as I wake up and sometimes when I go to bed but not too much. I have really dry skin and it's extremely moisturizing. Overall great product!
Emely C.
Amazing product for natural hair. carols daughter never disappoints, the price is just right

Looking for your answer?