Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Frappé Body Lotion uploaded by Nelly B.Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Frappé Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica S.Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Frappé Body Lotion uploaded by Shaneice  R.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Hydrates & Softens
No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Petrolatum. No Artificial Colors.

The Almond Cookie Recipe
Blended with Almond Oil and carefully selected ingredients, this nutrient-rich frappé comforts and hydrates. Made with love, it leaves skin healthy looking and soft for up to 24 hours.

The Almond Cookie Story
“The fragrance Almond Cookie was born on a Sunday afternoon when my husband brought home an almond cookie just for me, just because. Notes of Marzipan, Tonka Bean and Warm Vanilla perfectly capture the feeling of knowing that you’re loved." —Lisa Price, Carol’s Daughter Founder

How to Use:

After bath or shower, massage into damp, towel-dried skin. Re-apply any time.

972067 Aqua / Water, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum / Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil,prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil,theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter,oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil, Bht, Coumarin, Sodium Phytate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Alcohol, Eugenol, Citric Acid, F.I.L. D196083/1. Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Amazon
Nelly B.
🔥Lately i have been using this Almond Cookie body lotion by carolsdaughter and i am in love! At first i will admit i didn't like the smell but after a few minutes of it being on my skin the smell died down and i actually started to like it and my skin stays moisturized and silky smooth all day long! This bottle was only $10 so this was really a steal and if you also suffer from eczema like i do this is especially perfect for you!
Karen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the almond cookie scent. Its smells of a deep vanilla. The product goes on and keeps my skin hydrated and feeling soft and smooth. The scent and product last all day, As I don't have to keep reapplying to my skin.  Great for anyone who likes the vanilla scent. A great pick me up.
Faith E.
I didn't mind this product because I've used others in the brand. Unfortunately this didn't impress me like I thought it would. I'm not sure if it's an ingredient but it's so thin that there's not much to absorb. So wouldn't recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Amanda M.
Houghton, MI
I loooove the smell of this! Not only does it work ok for my colored hair, it leaves it smelling like I've been baking. It helps my hair stay soft and hydrated, without it feeling heavy and weighed down.
Lear29672 julito M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol's daughters products are always a hit or miss for me but this lotion is a hit! I received this lotion as a gift from my cousin because she loved him so much. It's super creamy, not watery and lasts all day and smells so good after a shower!
Charee M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this product very much. When you have a line such as this and the smell is amazing, you can't help but to purchase more and more of the same product. The body wash has a wonderful smell. It's very decadent and amazing. the smell reminds me of a great almond cookie. It's wonderful.

Shannon S.
Carols daughters products are always a hit or miss for me but this lotion is a hit! I received This this lotion as a gift from my cousin because she loved it so much. It's super creamy, not watered down and lasts all day and smells so good after a shower!
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have this product in a pump version. I love the way this product smells. The bottle I have came with a pump which makes applying it a lot easier. I only wish that this lotion scent lasted long because it smells amazing it the bottle. Once applied though I can't really smell it.
Kristina H.
Louisville, KY
I love Carols Daughter hair products and their skin care products don't disappoint as well. This lotion has a light calming fragrance and makes your skin feel smooth.
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
Smells like fresh made cupcakes and heaven. Light enough to absorb quickly with no residue. Super gentle on skin. I even use it on my daughter.