BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Carol's Daughter almond cookie body collection gel, 8 ounce. Carols daughter almond cookie body cleansing gel a sweetly scented sulfate-free cleansing gel for all skin types -coconut-derived cleansers wash away impurities without harsh...

Buy on Amazon
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Smells delicious. It lasts on your skin pretty much all day. The scent is perfect for the fall and winter weather. The best part of this is that it's all natural. My skin feels noticeably soft after trying this.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
This stuff leaves my skin feeling soft from the almond and also smelling so good from the cookie scent. My mom loves buying me this brand as a gift very often lol
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
This body wash smells FANTASTIC! A little goes a long way, that makes it worth the price... my skin feels hydrated and healthy after a good warm shower with this body gel.
Stacy D.
I absolutely love this scent! I'm a huge almond fan but this isn't overly "baked goods" scented. This line does a great job of taking sweet smells and blending them into a final scent that is feminine band adult. I find it to be a lovely cleanser, washes away clean. The scent lasts on me for hours, which I love!
Akeeba M.
First let me say I love all things Carol's Daughter, but this body gel is amazing and the smell omg amazing.  Great to use after those long stressful days at work it will leave you feeling calm, rejuvenated and pretty.
Karla P.
Looooooove this! Leaves my skin suuuuuuper soft for dayyyyssss, it also have an amazing smells which last a lot too and it absorbs super quickly leaving a smooth and incredibly soft skin! It’s a little pricey but worthy!
Tia T.
I absolutely love this product it was great to have it was very gentle on my skin and it was very nicely priced for the product I absolutely love the packaging it comes in I would definitely buy this product again
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this product. Although it wasn't meant for my hair type, I still find it great. Not only does it have great properties, but it's got an amazing smell.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This stuff smells so yummy, I love it. The oils feels nice and isn't too greasy or anything. Love my skin nice and soft after it sinks into it.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love this luscious product. Everything by carols daughter is top quality and perfect for each need. Great for gift giving or to treat yourself.