BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Gentle, sulfate-free wash that moisturizes your skin, leaving behind only a light scent. "My husband gave me a surprise almond cookie as a gift one day and said it was just because .  This soft, warm and soothing scent captures the feeling you get when someone surprises you just to let you know you re loved.  It s been our most popular fragrance since 1994, everyone loves it and can t get enough." - Lisa Price, Founder Carol s Daughter. Coconut-derived cleansers wash away impurities without harsh chemical surfactants. Aloe Leaf Juice helps to soothe your skin Body Cleansing Gel, Almond Cookie.

Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells delicious. It lasts on your skin pretty much all day. The scent is perfect for the fall and winter weather. The best part of this is that it's all natural. My skin feels noticeably soft after trying this.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
This stuff leaves my skin feeling soft from the almond and also smelling so good from the cookie scent. My mom loves buying me this brand as a gift very often lol
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
This body wash smells FANTASTIC! A little goes a long way, that makes it worth the price... my skin feels hydrated and healthy after a good warm shower with this body gel.
Stacy D.
I absolutely love this scent! I'm a huge almond fan but this isn't overly "baked goods" scented. This line does a great job of taking sweet smells and blending them into a final scent that is feminine band adult. I find it to be a lovely cleanser, washes away clean. The scent lasts on me for hours, which I love!
Karla P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Looooooove this! Leaves my skin suuuuuuper soft for dayyyyssss, it also have an amazing smells which last a lot too and it absorbs super quickly leaving a smooth and incredibly soft skin! It’s a little pricey but worthy!
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't say enough about Carol's Daughter products. Everything that I've ever tried from her body cleansing product line smells amazingly good. There's many different scents to choose from and I'm never disappointed with the smells.
Tia T.
I absolutely love this product it was great to have it was very gentle on my skin and it was very nicely priced for the product I absolutely love the packaging it comes in I would definitely buy this product again
Akeeba M.
First let me say I love all things Carol's Daughter, but this body gel is amazing and the smell omg amazing.  Great to use after those long stressful days at work it will leave you feeling calm, rejuvenated and pretty.
Katrina S.
Waynesboro, VA
Love this!! I purchased the Almond Cookie trio (body wash/shower gel, Lotion and Oil Mist) from the website and I have never been more happy with a product. I use the lotion every day. I have extremely sensitive skin and the shower gel isn't overly drying, smells great and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Tiana C.
Buffalo, NY
Hands down my favorite lotion! I use the wash, lotion and dry oil together and my skin is soooo soft! And it smells delightful! I wish it came in larger sizes!

back