BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
This is such a great product. I put a little in my bath and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. I purchased this at Walmart. It smells so good I wouldI would definitely recommend to a friend. It’s great for a dry skin or just an every day extra moisture.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Not alot of people hear of this brand but I had a friend tell me about it. First off ALL of the products made by this brand smell AMAZING. It's also affordable but even if it was mad expensive i would still find a way to buy it. Forever addicted I would recommend anybody to this brand. Just look online.
Veronica G.
Sandy, UT
The scent of this gel is heavenly. I absolutely love the smell. This product provides good lather and a complete clean feeling. This has become my favorite body product.  It is very moisturizing. I have been buying this non stop and I will continue to buy over and over.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
As with all of carols daughter products this is one of my absolute favorites!  the smell is amazing, gently cleansing, and non irritating, this is one that i have in my shower as we speak!  Its 100% worth every penny, and i would suggest this to anyone!
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
Great for the shower. Has a nice sweet and rich scent that leaves you smelling great. The packaging is very high quality. I believe you can order online. It is a little pricey but it is worth the money and I'd buy again.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Carol's Daughter Almond cookie bath oil and hand cream smell app good, I received this year's ago as a Christmas gift and look for it every year to purchase and give as a gift
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
Love the smell of almond cookie. If you like the smell of almond oil, you will really like this. It's not overpowering, and has some pretty good staying power
👑Youtube> G.
Not only does this lined smell delicious and like you wanna eat it but it really speaks volumes I'm a big Carols daughter customer and I love this product
alexis c.
Norfolk,VA
The best hair care products in the world are with this company, when they say there for all hair types they mean it, and sometimes thats hard to find.
Brooke L.
All of the Carol's Daughter products are great each one has benefits for you so nourishing hydrating and healthy for your skin and hair