BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

How To Use

This sheer lotion easily absorbs into the skin, giving it a barely there feel. Super-antioxidant Açai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Rich Aloe Leaf Extract keeps your skin from ever feeling parched and soothing Ylang Ylang keeps flakes and irritation at bay. It will feel soft and moisturized all day.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Soybean
  • Olive Oil
  • Vanilla

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Phytate, Retinyl Palmitate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rose Damascena Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planidolia Fruit Extract, Pollen Extract, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil

Carol's Daughter Açai Hydrating Sheer Face Lotion
  • "Love this face lotion and the style! I just give my face a quick spritz and I’m ready to go! It’s super hydrating and live to wear it under my make up! Great bang for your buck! I would highly recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin!" in 3 reviews
Allison F.
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
This face lotion smells really good and does a great job hydrating my skin. It’s affordable and can be found at stores like Target. I would recommend to others with dry and sensitive skin. I think the packaging is okay but it could be nicer.
CLARA J.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing. I been using it for over 5 years now. Leaves my face well moisturized, looking smooth and spotless. It's very long lasting through the day. I highly recommend you purchasing this product!
Harvey M.
Detroit, MI
Best face lotion hands down! The smell is so incredibly yummmmy and the way it moisturizes my skin has me in love! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who i know that suffers with dry skin like me!
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
Great product only tried once i purchased this from sallys beauty it's great for dry hair very gentle to my hair strands and it's effective fast I recommend this product for dry brittle hair
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
Love ...love..and love i have all her natural hair line but omg the lotions is to die for it leaves my face hydrated and not greasy but smooth and refreshed
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
I found out I am allergic to açaí. I did not know that before trying this product. I would love to have been able to use it.
Lea A.
Eugene, OR
Very hydrating on hair. I use this for fuzziness and split ends and it leaves my hair nourished and silky smooth
Lamanda T.
Springfield , LA
I love carols daughter. This stuff makes your face shiny and soft . I highly recommend this . Great packaging .
Christina B.
Does anyone know pricing on this ?
Alyssa C.
My face is very dry, especially in winter. I have yet to find a moisturizer that lasts all day. Would this actually do the trick for keeping my face hydrated?
Jenna H.
Massapequa, NY
Does this hydrate your skin!?