BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

This sheer lotion absorbs into the skin quickly -- instantly reviving its vibrant glow. Super-antioxidant Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Rich Aloe Leaf Juice deeply hydrates, preventing skin from ever feeling parched. Plus, it s packed with Vitamins A and E to help improve the skin s elasticity. It will feel soft and moisturized all day. Acai reduces signs of aging. Aloe Leaf Juice moisturizes. Vitamins A and E improve elasticity Acai Hydrating Face Lotion. see more...

Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
This face lotion smells really good and does a great job hydrating my skin. It’s affordable and can be found at stores like Target. I would recommend to others with dry and sensitive skin. I think the packaging is okay but it could be nicer.
Allison F.
Love this face lotion and the style! I just give my face a quick spritz and I’m ready to go! It’s super hydrating and live to wear it under my make up! Great bang for your buck! I would highly recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin!
Harvey M.
Detroit, MI
Best face lotion hands down! The smell is so incredibly yummmmy and the way it moisturizes my skin has me in love! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who i know that suffers with dry skin like me!
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders. Vibrant colors and long lasting. Never leave home without it just in case of emergency lol. It's a necessity!
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
Great product only tried once i purchased this from sallys beauty it's great for dry hair very gentle to my hair strands and it's effective fast I recommend this product for dry brittle hair
CLARA J.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing. I been using it for over 5 years now. Leaves my face well moisturized, looking smooth and spotless. It's very long lasting through the day. I highly recommend you purchasing this product!
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
Love ...love..and love i have all her natural hair line but omg the lotions is to die for it leaves my face hydrated and not greasy but smooth and refreshed
Jen M.
Cape Coral, FL
I found out I am allergic to açaí. I did not know that before trying this product. I would love to have been able to use it.
Lea A.
Eugene
Very hydrating on hair. I use this for fuzziness and split ends and it leaves my hair nourished and silky smooth
Lamanda T.
Springfield , LA
I love carols daughter. This stuff makes your face shiny and soft . I highly recommend this . Great packaging .
Christina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know pricing on this ?
Alyssa C.
My face is very dry, especially in winter. I have yet to find a moisturizer that lasts all day. Would this actually do the trick for keeping my face hydrated?
Jenna H.
Massapequa, NY
Does this hydrate your skin!?