Carol's Daughter Acai Hydrating Face Butter uploaded by Maria P.Carol's Daughter Acai Hydrating Face Butter uploaded by Jordan B.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

This antioxidant-packed butter relieves and protects chapped skin. Super-fruit Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Natural oils like Soybean and Carrot Seed soften and moisturize it, keeping dry patches from ever seeing the light of day. Acai Butter revitalizes. Shea Butter moisturizes. Soybean Oil softens Acai Hydrating Face Butter. see more...

Brandy D.
I was sent a sample of this in the mail. I really enjoyed Carroll daughters products as I’ve only tried the lotions. I think I need to pick up a few of the products that I just sought on influence stars website as I didn’t know they had toners and facial products as well as awesome skincare and make up products. I’m really excited to find these I’m about to go google them now as they sound absolutely awesome! thank you Influenster for introducing this to me! I know Carroll’s daughters products are all natural and organic so I’m very excited to go check them out and pick them up! Influenster introducing us to new brands as always!
Megan E.
Cortland, NY
This made my skin completely soft! Softer than it has ever been before! It felt baby smooth. Also, it made winter that much easier with dry skin flakes being erased. The price was great for the amount you got, I of course would buy this again as i am a first time user
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
The jar is small but it packs a punch. It'll full of plant based ingredients and a little bit goes a very long way. It has a slight scent it's nice it's similar to the foaming face wash.
Jordan B.
Highland Park
Works good and smells good I like how it feel good on my face . If I get it again I will use it cause it make my skin smooth and it very good I love this produce 😍😍😍😍
Aleena K.
I think this is one of my favorite face products, I don't think it gets enough hype! It's a good value for the price and it lasts really long. I also feel like it really moisturizes my skin. I would definitely recommend this!
Ally K.
Livonia, MI
I love this stuff! The smell is amazing and keeps my face feeling amazing throughout the day. I’ve bought it a couple of times and haven’t been disappointed!! Super easy to use. I would only change the price a little bit cheaper!
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I just purchased this. I'm in love! It's really nice keeps my face moisturized for a good amount of time. I would purchase this again, it's definitely worth it. I ordered it from HSN. I do recommend this facial butter!!
Moonyalondon H.
Yassss i love me some carol's daughter. Its a bit pricey but its quality skin and hair care. I like to use this face moisturizer after a good pore cleansing and scrub. It smells amazing and will leave your skin soft and dewy
Ashley C.
I love this product. It's thick and creamy which is perfect for dry skin and it really hydrates your face and repairs dry, cracked skin. I use it as a toner sometimes and it made my skin feel soft and moisturized.
LeAndra W.
Newark, NJ
Good Body Butter... Nice scent and leave your skin soft and smooth with all day Hydration. I only give it four star because of the price u can find equally good body butters for less!!! But other that it is great.