Carol's Daughter Açai Hydrating Exfoliating Toner uploaded by Carol p.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

How To Use

Here’s the perfect balance: a toner and exfoliator with environmental protection, all in one! This toner is perfect to prep dry skin to better absorb and seal-in moisture. Super-antioxidant Açai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin as Meadowsweet clears away dead skin cells and impurities. Plus, rich Aloe Leaf Juice hydrates and soothes parched skin, leaving it cool, radiant and flawless!

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Geranium
  • Marigold
  • Fennel

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat., Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Oil, Tagetes Glandulifera Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate. Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Amazon
Trina S.
Carol's Daughter is a new find for our family, and us girls like the smell and how it makes our hair feel and smell. We also like the beauty products such as the Acai clarifying toner, because again, it smells wonderful and leaves our face smooth and clean. Carol's Daughter is a new win, for our family and a reasonable prices can be found at Walmart.
DiYana M.
This is a great product for all hair types. This product did not disappoint me at all. It's very effective and cleanses the hair very well. It met all of my expectations. I have only used it once, but I will definitely use it again. I would love if they would use different fragrances.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
This stuff is really nice on your hair. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and not too oily which my hair gets very easily. After dying my hair and processing it a lot it has been really dry and frizzy. This re-moisturized my hair and leaves it very nice. Would recommend!!!
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
CAROLS DAUGHTER IS AMAZING THIS PRODUCT GIVE ME THAT EXTRA KICK I NEED IN MY HAIR I FEEL LIKE NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS ARENT REALLY A BIG METAPHOR ANYMORE WE REALLY NEED SOME MORE BUT OVERALL IM VERY PLEASED AND I WILL BUY IT AGAIN I NEEEEEED IT ITS AMAZING ITS WHAT MY HAIR LOVES
Jewels G.
I really love this product. Leaves my skin looking nice, tight, and supple. I’m getting up in age so having the right toner is a must. I love how it doesn’t leave my skin dry like most other toners does. It’s easy to apply and smells great as well. I love the price point too. Great product.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
This product works really well. My skin feels very soft after using every time. Its very refreshing. Its gentle and smells amazing. I would for sure buy again and I would recommend to other as well. Its a nice amount for the price and the packaging was nicely done.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
I’ve tried a lot of toners in my time, and let me tell you, this works wonders for the price! It doesn’t smell super strong like more toners either! It met my expections and then some! Totally worth the buy and will be purchasing it again!!!!!!!!
Jada c.
Waynesboro
I’m not sure if you have a ride or if y’all are coming back to the school tomorrow and then I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow and then I will be there in a little time love y’all I’ll text you later bye bye love you sweetie love y’all bye love you sweetie love you
Kimberly S.
This was ok not real impressed with it . I use her shampoo and conditioner and I like it . I purchased it online and I won’t buy it again very pricy ! Disappointing ! It may be good for others just not for me .
Hanen S.
Miami
This product is absolutely to die for it is amazing it’ll give you hear such a glow and such volume it will also make your hair extremely soft and you won’t have to worry about Your hair freezing