Carol's Daughter Açai Hydrating Exfoliating Toner uploaded by Carol p.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

How To Use

Here’s the perfect balance: a toner and exfoliator with environmental protection, all in one! This toner is perfect to prep dry skin to better absorb and seal-in moisture. Super-antioxidant Açai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin as Meadowsweet clears away dead skin cells and impurities. Plus, rich Aloe Leaf Juice hydrates and soothes parched skin, leaving it cool, radiant and flawless!

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Geranium
  • Marigold
  • Fennel

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat., Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Oil, Tagetes Glandulifera Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate. Ingredients may vary.

Trina S.
Carol's Daughter is a new find for our family, and us girls like the smell and how it makes our hair feel and smell. We also like the beauty products such as the Acai clarifying toner, because again, it smells wonderful and leaves our face smooth and clean. Carol's Daughter is a new win, for our family and a reasonable prices can be found at Walmart.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
This stuff is really nice on your hair. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and not too oily which my hair gets very easily. After dying my hair and processing it a lot it has been really dry and frizzy. This re-moisturized my hair and leaves it very nice. Would recommend!!!
Jewels G.
I really love this product. Leaves my skin looking nice, tight, and supple. I’m getting up in age so having the right toner is a must. I love how it doesn’t leave my skin dry like most other toners does. It’s easy to apply and smells great as well. I love the price point too. Great product.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
This product works really well. My skin feels very soft after using every time. Its very refreshing. Its gentle and smells amazing. I would for sure buy again and I would recommend to other as well. Its a nice amount for the price and the packaging was nicely done.
Kimberly S.
This was ok not real impressed with it . I use her shampoo and conditioner and I like it . I purchased it online and I won’t buy it again very pricy ! Disappointing ! It may be good for others just not for me .
Maria H.
This Carols daughter product was really nice I love the smell of it and the product itself is amazing left my hair so smooth and smelled so good. Thumbs up to this product
Marley A.
Seattle, WA
I was looking for a product to help hydrate my skin, during the harsh winter weather. Carols Daugther provided exactly what I was looking for, and it’s all natural. Very effective.
Natalie C.
Groveland
I’m in love with this toner !! I use it everyday. I bought it at “Sally’s beauty supply”. It can be bought at very simple places. It definitely works. It hydrated and exfoliates and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good toner Carol's Daughter Açai Clarifying Exfoliating Toner
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
Before using this toner, I use to use either green alcohol or equal parts Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner. I bought this from Walmart for less than $15 and it has been super effective in my skin care regimen.
Judy Esther B.
The product was really nice but it really didn’t work as I expected i was going to. I have a very complicated hair, is not curly or straight. But on my sister hair it works really nice. I hope i keep trying on other products of this brand

Amazon