Carol's Daughter Acai Hydrating Exfoliating Toner uploaded by Carol p.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Here s the perfect balance: a toner and exfoliator with environmental protection -- all in one! Super-antioxidant Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Meadowsweet clears away dead-skin cells. Plus, rich Aloe Leaf Juice hydrates and soothes parched skin -- leaving it cool, radiant and flawless! Acai reduces signs of aging. Meadowsweet exfoliates. Aloe Leaf Juice moisturizes Acai Hydrating Exfoliating Toner. see more...

S A.
Philadelphia, PA
This product works really well. My skin feels very soft after using every time. Its very refreshing. Its gentle and smells amazing. I would for sure buy again and I would recommend to other as well. Its a nice amount for the price and the packaging was nicely done.
Jewels G.
I really love this product. Leaves my skin looking nice, tight, and supple. I’m getting up in age so having the right toner is a must. I love how it doesn’t leave my skin dry like most other toners does. It’s easy to apply and smells great as well. I love the price point too. Great product.
Marley A.
Renton, WA
I was looking for a product to help hydrate my skin, during the harsh winter weather. Carols Daugther provided exactly what I was looking for, and it’s all natural. Very effective.
DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
Before using this toner, I use to use either green alcohol or equal parts Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner. I bought this from Walmart for less than $15 and it has been super effective in my skin care regimen.
Carol p.
Bath, MI
I like the carols daughter's MONOI OIL repair serum. It works awesome on dried out hair and split ends. Also good for your scalp. And has a pleasant smell.
Danielle C.
Great product. Doesn't leave your hair oily or weighed down and it also helps with split ends. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kelli S.
This was nice, but it did make my hair a little greasy. I always use oils on my thick hair, and with this one less is definitely more!
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
thr paclging is so nice and it smells good and its gentle on the ksins and its affrodable i got this online
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
This works amazing on my curls and my little ones curls. Smells so good to! I am a fan of Carol's daughter.
Marry L.
love the product very muchIt is very cool and very effective. I advise you to try it and you will not regret it. I have a good feelingAnd I felt the result of magnificencelove the product very much