Carol's Daughter Açai Healing Face Butter

#1 SELLING FACE MOISTURIZER FOR DRY, PARCHED SKIN TYPES

Is this product a thick cream or lightweight??
Can anyone give me an honest review on this product? I’ve heard good things so far!
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Açai Healing Face Butter!
Winter Park, FL
Being introduced to this face butter was a life changer. I'm a first time user but I'll be buying it long term. This is a facial butter with hydrating and healing effects and it's a thicker cream to help with any dry skin I tend to suffer from on my face. You also don't need much of the product with it being as thick as it is so it's worth the cost because of how long it'll last you. I love carols daughter 💕
Roanoke
This moisturizer is a bit oily for my skin when i put this on for the first few times but once it became my regular skin care routine i noticed my face because brighter and smoother looking. GREAT PRODUCT!
Didn't moisturize my face at all. It was thick and felt nice going on but my skin starting feeling dry throughout the day.
Philadelphia , PA
This product left my face feeling amazing and it smells great! I love carols daughter it’s great for your skin and also body
DeSoto
I have combination skin and this product I find was best used at night, it is my first time.  I only tried it because I use her hair products and am quite pleased.
Glendale, CA
Smells so good! Omg can’t believe how soft it is lol but honestly it’s affordable I bought it at target or walmart just depends on where I am but great product for my hair
New Albany, IN
Love this. Got a sample and would recommend this to my friends. My face felt really soft and moisturized
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I always struggle to find products that won't cause my skin to break out. This one helps SO much, and leaves my skin soft!
Smithfield
Smooths out the skin without drying. Decent Price for the amount of product. Amazon.
Brooklyn, NY
Man oh man this is like hair crack lol. Love this product. Does the job everytime. Recommend to everyone