BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

This sheer lotion easily absorbs into the skin, giving it a barely there feel. Super-antioxidant Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Geranium controls oil production for fewer breakouts. It s also packed with Vitamins A and E to help improve the skin s elasticity. It will feel soft and lightly moisturized all day. Acai reduces signs of aging. Geranium controls oil. Vitamins A and E improve elasticity Acai Clarifying Face Lotion.

Buy on Amazon
Idania S.
baltimore, MD
I definitely love this brand, specially this amazing product! Is very effective and my face love is it! My skin is oil so it was great when I try it one! My face stay longer the way I need to be when I have an important occasion to look just great! So no oil at all in my face!! ✨👌😍
Jamia F.
Morgan citt
OK guys this is the bomb.com. I’m telling you if you have dry skin this is for you. I have dry skin ever since I was a child. This keeps my face so smooth and not oily. I would recommend this to anyone and it is for all skin types it is great. The consistency is little not chunky or anything !
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
I usually use their hair products, but decided to throw in for some skin care. This smells great and feel nice on your skin...but it broke me out. In their defense, I’ve got pretty sensitive skin that doesn’t like much nor when I stay from my typical routine. I can see why this got so many positive reviews, it’s inexpensive and works well, just not for my finicky skin.
sophia f.
I have been using this clarifying lotion during the spring, fall and winter seasons for the past three years.  I have very oily skin and this lotion helps with moisturizing my skin so my skin doesnt overcompensate by overproducing oil.  I find that t really helps but during the summer months I do not use it because it makes my sweat and my skin gets oily.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
I love this product!!! It leaves my face feeling really smooth. My face is always oily and this lotion does not add any extra oil to my face. I love carol daughter products. I do think they are on the more expensive list of product but they are very effective
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I really enjoyed this, I had heard some very good thing's about this product.. And I had gotten a chance too test it out through my Birchbox. And I really liked the way it left my hair feeling clean and soft with a beautiful shine.. I had too purchase it.
Tiffany M.
Oxnard , CA
The first time I tried this face lotion I was hooked!!! It made my skin feel moisturized and fresh!! Sometimes moisturizers can make your face feel like you have a ton of product sitting on your face! This does not do that! I highly recommend!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
It’s a must during winters to keep your skin hydrated and well moisturized. Very gentle on skin and easy to apply. Removes dry patches on skin . Effective results. And works at par with other alternatives available in the market.
Chyanne E.
Love it! I use it before I go to bed and I wake up with my face feeling soft and looking glowy! It was a christmas gift to me and its honestly the best christmas gift Ive ever gotten! Two thumbs up!!!!!
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
This works with out drying out my skin to the point it hurts, I have very dry skin naturally so it's amazing how well this works for my skin, it leaves it safe and smooth.