BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

This sheer lotion easily absorbs into the skin, giving it a barely there feel. Super-antioxidant Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Geranium controls oil production for fewer breakouts. It s also packed with Vitamins A and E to help improve the skin s elasticity. It will feel soft and lightly moisturized all day. Acai reduces signs of aging. Geranium controls oil. Vitamins A and E improve elasticity Acai Clarifying Face Lotion. see more...

Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!!! It leaves my face feeling really smooth. My face is always oily and this lotion does not add any extra oil to my face. I love carol daughter products. I do think they are on the more expensive list of product but they are very effective
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this, I had heard some very good thing's about this product.. And I had gotten a chance too test it out through my Birchbox. And I really liked the way it left my hair feeling clean and soft with a beautiful shine.. I had too purchase it.
Jamia F.
Morgan citt
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK guys this is the bomb.com. I’m telling you if you have dry skin this is for you. I have dry skin ever since I was a child. This keeps my face so smooth and not oily. I would recommend this to anyone and it is for all skin types it is great. The consistency is little not chunky or anything !
Jasmine W.
Franklinton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best moisturizers ever for my face! It is very gentle on my skin. It is a good value for the price and last a long time. I ordered mine from the manufacturers website. I would purchase this facial lotion again.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a must during winters to keep your skin hydrated and well moisturized. Very gentle on skin and easy to apply. Removes dry patches on skin . Effective results. And works at par with other alternatives available in the market.
Verenisse P.
Pikeville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good and moisture rich. Made my skin feel great. It was alright for the price. Not the best, but also not the worst. I don’t know if I will repurchase again or if I would recommend it to a friend.
Chyanne E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! I use it before I go to bed and I wake up with my face feeling soft and looking glowy! It was a christmas gift to me and its honestly the best christmas gift Ive ever gotten! Two thumbs up!!!!!
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works with out drying out my skin to the point it hurts, I have very dry skin naturally so it's amazing how well this works for my skin, it leaves it safe and smooth.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Something about this brand gives me warm fuzzy feelings! I love their hair care product for my curly hair and I'm so glad I found this lotion ! Worked wonderful with my skin
Tiffany M.
Oxnard
The first time I tried this face lotion I was hooked!!! It made my skin feel moisturized and fresh!! Sometimes moisturizers can make your face feel like you have a ton of product sitting on your face! This does not do that! I highly recommend!