BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

This sheer lotion easily absorbs into the skin, giving it a barely there feel. Super-antioxidant Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Geranium controls oil production for fewer breakouts. It s also packed with Vitamins A and E to help improve the skin s elasticity. It will feel soft and lightly moisturized all day. Acai reduces signs of aging. Geranium controls oil. Vitamins A and E improve elasticity Acai Clarifying Face Lotion.

Buy on Amazon
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
I definitely love this brand, specially this amazing product! Is very effective and my face love is it! My skin is oil so it was great when I try it one! My face stay longer the way I need to be when I have an important occasion to look just great! So no oil at all in my face!! ✨👌😍
Jamia F.
Morgan citt
OK guys this is the bomb.com. I’m telling you if you have dry skin this is for you. I have dry skin ever since I was a child. This keeps my face so smooth and not oily. I would recommend this to anyone and it is for all skin types it is great. The consistency is little not chunky or anything !
Jasmine W.
Franklinton , LA
This is one of the best moisturizers ever for my face! It is very gentle on my skin. It is a good value for the price and last a long time. I ordered mine from the manufacturers website. I would purchase this facial lotion again.
Verenisse P.
Pikeville, NC
Really good and moisture rich. Made my skin feel great. It was alright for the price. Not the best, but also not the worst. I don’t know if I will repurchase again or if I would recommend it to a friend.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
I usually use their hair products, but decided to throw in for some skin care. This smells great and feel nice on your skin...but it broke me out. In their defense, I’ve got pretty sensitive skin that doesn’t like much nor when I stay from my typical routine. I can see why this got so many positive reviews, it’s inexpensive and works well, just not for my finicky skin.
sophia f.
I have been using this clarifying lotion during the spring, fall and winter seasons for the past three years.  I have very oily skin and this lotion helps with moisturizing my skin so my skin doesnt overcompensate by overproducing oil.  I find that t really helps but during the summer months I do not use it because it makes my sweat and my skin gets oily.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
I love this product!!! It leaves my face feeling really smooth. My face is always oily and this lotion does not add any extra oil to my face. I love carol daughter products. I do think they are on the more expensive list of product but they are very effective
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I really enjoyed this, I had heard some very good thing's about this product.. And I had gotten a chance too test it out through my Birchbox. And I really liked the way it left my hair feeling clean and soft with a beautiful shine.. I had too purchase it.
Tiffany M.
Oxnard , CA
The first time I tried this face lotion I was hooked!!! It made my skin feel moisturized and fresh!! Sometimes moisturizers can make your face feel like you have a ton of product sitting on your face! This does not do that! I highly recommend!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
It’s a must during winters to keep your skin hydrated and well moisturized. Very gentle on skin and easy to apply. Removes dry patches on skin . Effective results. And works at par with other alternatives available in the market.