BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

This sheer lotion easily absorbs into the skin, giving it a barely there feel. Super-antioxidant Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Geranium controls oil production for fewer breakouts. It s also packed with Vitamins A and E to help improve the skin s elasticity. It will feel soft and lightly moisturized all day. Acai reduces signs of aging. Geranium controls oil. Vitamins A and E improve elasticity Acai Clarifying Face Lotion. see more...

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Oxnard
The first time I tried this face lotion I was hooked!!! It made my skin feel moisturized and fresh!! Sometimes moisturizers can make your face feel like you have a ton of product sitting on your face! This does not do that! I highly recommend!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Franklinton , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best moisturizers ever for my face! It is very gentle on my skin. It is a good value for the price and last a long time. I ordered mine from the manufacturers website. I would purchase this facial lotion again.
Verenisse P.
Verenisse P.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good and moisture rich. Made my skin feel great. It was alright for the price. Not the best, but also not the worst. I don’t know if I will repurchase again or if I would recommend it to a friend.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Something about this brand gives me warm fuzzy feelings! I love their hair care product for my curly hair and I'm so glad I found this lotion ! Worked wonderful with my skin
londy m.
londy m.
oklahoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
La verdad.me gusta es bueno tiene buenas cosas siempre pero me gusta la verdad lo recomiendo a todos...
Gisell A.
Gisell A.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustó mucho es muy bueno me encanta esta marca quisiera que me enviaran productos de esto