BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Here s the perfect balance: a toner and exfoliator with environmental protection -- all in one! Super-antioxidant Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Meadowsweet clears away dead-skin cells and impurities. Plus, Witch Hazel tones and balances oily skin -- leaving it cool, clear and flawless. Acai reduces signs of aging. Meadowsweet exfoliates. Witch Hazel tones Acai Clarifying Exfoliating Toner. see more...

Tina T.
Carol's Daughter is a new find for our family, and us girls like the smell and how it makes our hair feel and smell. We also like the beauty products such as the Acai clarifying toner, because again, it smells wonderful and leaves our face smooth and clean. Carol's Daughter is a new win, for our family and a reasonable prices can be found at Walmart.
DiYana M.
This is a great product for all hair types. This product did not disappoint me at all. It's very effective and cleanses the hair very well. It met all of my expectations. I have only used it once, but I will definitely use it again. I would love if they would use different fragrances.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
This stuff is really nice on your hair. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and not too oily which my hair gets very easily. After dying my hair and processing it a lot it has been really dry and frizzy. This re-moisturized my hair and leaves it very nice. Would recommend!!!
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
CAROLS DAUGHTER IS AMAZING THIS PRODUCT GIVE ME THAT EXTRA KICK I NEED IN MY HAIR I FEEL LIKE NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS ARENT REALLY A BIG METAPHOR ANYMORE WE REALLY NEED SOME MORE BUT OVERALL IM VERY PLEASED AND I WILL BUY IT AGAIN I NEEEEEED IT ITS AMAZING ITS WHAT MY HAIR LOVES
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
I’ve tried a lot of toners in my time, and let me tell you, this works wonders for the price! It doesn’t smell super strong like more toners either! It met my expections and then some! Totally worth the buy and will be purchasing it again!!!!!!!!
Jada c.
Waynesboro
I’m not sure if you have a ride or if y’all are coming back to the school tomorrow and then I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow and then I will be there in a little time love y’all I’ll text you later bye bye love you sweetie love y’all bye love you sweetie love you
Kimberly S.
This was ok not real impressed with it . I use her shampoo and conditioner and I like it . I purchased it online and I won’t buy it again very pricy ! Disappointing ! It may be good for others just not for me .
Hanen S.
Miami
This product is absolutely to die for it is amazing it’ll give you hear such a glow and such volume it will also make your hair extremely soft and you won’t have to worry about Your hair freezing
Maria H.
This Carols daughter product was really nice I love the smell of it and the product itself is amazing left my hair so smooth and smelled so good. Thumbs up to this product
Natalie C.
Groveland
I’m in love with this toner !! I use it everyday. I bought it at “Sally’s beauty supply”. It can be bought at very simple places. It definitely works. It hydrated and exfoliates and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good toner Carol's Daughter Acai Clarifying Exfoliating Toner