BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I picked this up because I use a toner daily but wanted something that would be effective at sloughing off dead skin. I also really enjoyed that this had aloe in it meaning it wouldn't dry my skin. The bottle lasts a long time and the scent is mild and enjoyable. My skin definitely is smooth and bright after using this!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff burns but holy cow does it work. I only use it in the summer because it drys my oily skin out quite a bit. It does a good job of maintaining a dewy look on my skin (nothing, literally nothing, leaves me matte but this gets close) so I'm all about it in the hot months!
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
This was just ok. Decided to venture outside of my comfort zone and had read good reviews about this toner. It smells awesome, but didn't really do much for my skin. Swapped back to plain witch hazel.
Chelsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
Because my skin is sensitive, I've only been able to use this product twice a week without seeing any issues. I think it works really well and I love how moisturized and smooth my face feels after using this.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
I'm not a toner girl myself since my face is dry, but I did buy this one time to try. Out of all the toners I have used, this is by far one of my favorites. The exfoliating nature isn't too over the top and it isn't drying, which is helpful. I don't recommend using every day, maybe once a week.
ALDC H.
This is an amazing product and it exfoliates your hair and leaves it feeling very clean and refreshed, almost band new. I would recommend this to people with oily hail who are looking for an exfoliator that will take away some of the oiliness.
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
This is the first toner I ever used so I was so happy with the results. It was definitely long lasting and I felt like I had a matte finish. It feels lightweight and I would buy again but I would also consider other lower priced products.
Ana J.
I really love this product. For one I love the scent. This product works wonders for people with dry skin. It’s easy to apply and very lightweight but it may leave your fave feeling a little too oily if you have more of combination skin.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Love this toner! It doesn’t irritate my skin or scalp. It doesn’t have a strong smell in my opinion. I love it, I was turned onto this brand by a friend and I have repurchases a few times.
Berenice P.
This brand works amazing for oily skin types. Gets all the dirt and oil out. Works great for before and after you apply makeup or do your skincare.