BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Here s the perfect balance: a toner and exfoliator with environmental protection -- all in one! Super-antioxidant Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Meadowsweet clears away dead-skin cells and impurities. Plus, Witch Hazel tones and balances oily skin -- leaving it cool, clear and flawless. Acai reduces signs of aging. Meadowsweet exfoliates. Witch Hazel tones Acai Clarifying Exfoliating Toner. see more...

noelle c.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love this toner. It is not drying or too oily. I first got it when I was in high school with really bad acne. The toner is gentle on the skin. This product leaves my with such a glow.
Trina T.
Carol's Daughter is a new find for our family, and us girls like the smell and how it makes our hair feel and smell. We also like the beauty products such as the Acai clarifying toner, because again, it smells wonderful and leaves our face smooth and clean. Carol's Daughter is a new win, for our family and a reasonable prices can be found at Walmart.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
This stuff is really nice on your hair. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and not too oily which my hair gets very easily. After dying my hair and processing it a lot it has been really dry and frizzy. This re-moisturized my hair and leaves it very nice. Would recommend!!!
Kimberly S.
This was ok not real impressed with it . I use her shampoo and conditioner and I like it . I purchased it online and I won’t buy it again very pricy ! Disappointing ! It may be good for others just not for me .
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
This is a great exfoliating and clarifying shampoo. It cleanses the hair really well without overly stripping out the hair. Great to remove product build up and it smells very nice as well
Maria H.
This Carols daughter product was really nice I love the smell of it and the product itself is amazing left my hair so smooth and smelled so good. Thumbs up to this product
DiYana M.
This is a great product for all hair types. This product did not disappoint me at all. It's very effective and cleanses the hair very well. It met all of my expectations. I have only used it once, but I will definitely use it again. I would love if they would use different fragrances.
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
CAROLS DAUGHTER IS AMAZING THIS PRODUCT GIVE ME THAT EXTRA KICK I NEED IN MY HAIR I FEEL LIKE NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS ARENT REALLY A BIG METAPHOR ANYMORE WE REALLY NEED SOME MORE BUT OVERALL IM VERY PLEASED AND I WILL BUY IT AGAIN I NEEEEEED IT ITS AMAZING ITS WHAT MY HAIR LOVES
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
I’ve tried a lot of toners in my time, and let me tell you, this works wonders for the price! It doesn’t smell super strong like more toners either! It met my expections and then some! Totally worth the buy and will be purchasing it again!!!!!!!!
Natalie C.
Groveland
I’m in love with this toner !! I use it everyday. I bought it at “Sally’s beauty supply”. It can be bought at very simple places. It definitely works. It hydrated and exfoliates and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good toner Carol's Daughter Acai Clarifying Exfoliating Toner