BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Here s the perfect balance: a toner and exfoliator with environmental protection -- all in one! Super-antioxidant Acai revitalizes and reveals younger-looking skin. Meadowsweet clears away dead-skin cells and impurities. Plus, Witch Hazel tones and balances oily skin -- leaving it cool, clear and flawless. Acai reduces signs of aging. Meadowsweet exfoliates. Witch Hazel tones Acai Clarifying Exfoliating Toner. see more...

noelle c.
noelle c.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love this toner. It is not drying or too oily. I first got it when I was in high school with really bad acne. The toner is gentle on the skin. This product leaves my with such a glow.
DiYana M.
DiYana M.
This is a great product for all hair types. This product did not disappoint me at all. It's very effective and cleanses the hair very well. It met all of my expectations. I have only used it once, but I will definitely use it again. I would love if they would use different fragrances.
NANA P.
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
CAROLS DAUGHTER IS AMAZING THIS PRODUCT GIVE ME THAT EXTRA KICK I NEED IN MY HAIR I FEEL LIKE NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS ARENT REALLY A BIG METAPHOR ANYMORE WE REALLY NEED SOME MORE BUT OVERALL IM VERY PLEASED AND I WILL BUY IT AGAIN I NEEEEEED IT ITS AMAZING ITS WHAT MY HAIR LOVES
Jada c.
Jada c.
Waynesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not sure if you have a ride or if y’all are coming back to the school tomorrow and then I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow and then I will be there in a little time love y’all I’ll text you later bye bye love you sweetie love y’all bye love you sweetie love you
Jade M.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried a lot of toners in my time, and let me tell you, this works wonders for the price! It doesn’t smell super strong like more toners either! It met my expections and then some! Totally worth the buy and will be purchasing it again!!!!!!!!
Hanen S.
Hanen S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely to die for it is amazing it’ll give you hear such a glow and such volume it will also make your hair extremely soft and you won’t have to worry about Your hair freezing
Cashlin T.
Cashlin T.
Tampa
I use it like twice it made my hair soo soft and it smells so good but I can't find it in the store I shop at 😩 If I find it again I'll will use again!!!!!
Mia M.
Mia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this one my natural hair. It make my hair feel fresh and fluffly. They also have a kids line so you can use it on your kids hair. Give it a try!
Chinonye E.
Chinonye E.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love every Carol's daughter honestly. She puts a lot of thought into her products and they are really effective on the first use
alexis c.
alexis c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeeeeeeeee everything about this product and this company. This just is legit the best hair care products of all time!!