BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #83 in Children's Bath

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Over 30,000 moms asked for tangle-free, bath-time fun!No sulfates, no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum. aaInstantly detangles for softer, more manageable hair. Kids just want to have fun even when they re getting their hair washed! So keep them smiling with this extra-gentle shampoo that strengthens and nourishes even the most delicate hair, so it can reach its full growth potential. Aloe leaf juice moisturizes their hair so it s easier to detangle, soy protein helps stop breakage and sweet almond oil adds a boost of shine. Keep their hair super-healthy and keep them.

Buy on Target*
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
this is my absolute favorite shampoo on the market!  smells amazing, a little goes a long way, so it is more than worth the price.  I have curly hair that is difficult to manage, while at the same time being dry.  I know this is marketed for kids, but it is just a little more gentle on hair than the "adult" version (think about it, kids always have softer hair than us right?  use this, it fixes that problem)!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
This worked well for my daughter's hair. I was very happy when I found the product and had very good results using it. Before I found this CD product there was only 1 other detangler I found that ever worked for my daughter's hair that eventually was discontinued. Once I found CD I used this detangler exclusively until my daughter grew out of that tangled hair phase!
Alex E.
Alex E.
Olean
This is a great product - , I purchased for my daughter who has really curly hair and it works amazingly- usually its a ratsnest and trying to get all the tangles out is a chore in itself- but this makes it so easy and such a gentle product that it doesn't weigh her curls down after. love it- inexpensive and easy to find online-  check it out!
India l.
India l.
This product is worth every cent, it detangles my kids hair with ease. I am a first time user, my son has curly hair and my daughter is way Isha and it detangles there hair with no struggling or tugging. It smells amazing as well. Great company. Easy to find in local makeup, drugstore etc. I love it.
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.
Pulaski TN
It goes through knot like a dream and my little sister didn't even notice that I was brushing her hair and when I was done with all of the hair she didn't even know what I had done it was amazing and I would recommend this product to anyone who has little girls who don't like their hair brushed
Zi'andra B.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
I use this deranged spray in my sons normal hair care regimen and it’s a LIFESAVER!!!! My baby’s hair can be knotty sometimes before I get ready to comb it out. Somewhat pricey so it try to make a little go a long way to avoid repurchasing frequently but I would recommend.
Jemina H.
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
My child has a tight coils which often tangle. This detangling shampoo is perfect for wash day and we are repeat users. Product does what it claims to do and makes the detangling process way easier. I purchased my product at Target and would recommend to moms all over.
Trenice E.
Trenice E.
Altamonte Springs
My daughter hair is natural and it seemed like nothing else was going to work until I found Carol's Daughter 4 Kids Detangling Sulfate-Free Shampoo. Listen, this product is heaven sent because nothing was working. I rate this product five stars because it works!
November D.
November D.
Somerset, NJ
I love love love this product for detangling my hair. It not only met but exceed my expectations. I am a repeat user and I will stick by it. I bought it from target. Overall I'm satisfied for helping to get my super kinky hair tamed.
Tia L.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.