Carol's Daughter 4 Kids Comb-Free Leave-In Detangler  uploaded by Kara K.Carol's Daughter 4 Kids Comb-Free Leave-In Detangler  uploaded by Shaniqua O.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #36 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Over 30,000 moms asked for tangle-free, bath-time fun!No parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum. aInstantly detangles for softer, more manageable hair. Kids just want to have fun even when they re getting their hair detangled! So keep them grinning with this leave-in moisturizing spray that fights breakage and makes styling hair a cinch. Vitamins c, b5 and e conditions hair all day, soy protein helps stop breakage and sweet almond oil adds a boost of shine. Keep their hair super-strong and keep them super-silly. Because they re loved. aPowerful ingredients at work:.

Buy on Amazon*
Jestina R.
This is a great detangling conditioner. It’s the only thing I can use when I call my 10-year-old daughters hair without her crying or saying that it hurts. It’s very effective and leaves her hair feeling moisturized as well as soft and healthy looking I will continue to use carols daughters products and I also recommend that you try them as well
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Had a decent detangling with this product (I used it in my own hair), even though I felt as if other products have done better, it was good nonetheless. I also didn’t have to moisturize my high porosity hair as fast as I usually do with this.
Kamille R.
milwaukee
I use this item on my nieces hair all the time. It is a little pricey but it is worth it and it lasts a long time. She has 4b 4c hair type so detangling can be a struggle that’s why I would recommend using a little Carols Daughter Cd4kids Detangler and water with this product. A little product goes a long way. That’s why I love this product.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
This product was pretty good. I have used leaving conditioners in the past that worked much better for me. It is a very gentle product which I do like about it but it also takes a little bit longer to get the job done versus with another leaving conditioner that I would use. The product smells amazing and the package is adorable.
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
Not gonna lie, I'm a grown lady who has to use a kid's detangler because I'm a wussy and my hair knots really easily. I like this product. A good amount comes from each pump and distributes nicely so you don't feel like you're wasting it. It has a nice smell, but is still just equivalent to any other cheaper detangler.
Dominique H.
Lake Wales
This is good for my natural hair because when I don’t feel like brushing it on a daily basis I could just pray this in on my naps are gone and I gives it a nice meal and a nice shine to it and it comes in a beautiful package and I would love to buy this again because this is something that I will use on a regular basis
Rozaln P.
I love this product for my daughters hair! It's gentle yet effective on her thick, curly hair. Makes combing a lot easier (on both of us). I would recommend this product for any child with thick hair/curly hair, for an easier, less stressful, hair styling experience. Would definitely purchase again!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This detangler is great for anyone who has unmanageable hair that tangles very easily, like mine! I have used this in the past and I loved it. I don't use it anymore because I found something better, but this one is very much worth the price tag! I would highly recommend this product!
Sabrina R.
A great Detangler for kids! It really helped me comb the hair much easier with so much less pain. It also left the hair smelling really great and wasn't really greasy when dry. I bought this at Sephora I don't think I'd buy again though I use Shea Moisture so I'll stick with that
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
This stuff worked wonders in my nieces hair... she didn't try to bet me up when I was trying to get her hair done... which was a first.. She is not a fan of wash day. It smells so good and it does the job, her hair is detangled and it stays that way (for a few days anyway)..lol