BY CAROLINA TURKEY

Amanda S.
This is the turkey that my family gets every year for Thanksgiving, and we have next to no complaints. The taste is great, and the cooking time is perfect for us. However, I do wish the price would go down as I’m usually the one to get the turkey. Price is my only issue.
Kylie K.
I’m not a big fan of turkey but I like this turkey. I bought this at ShopRite. I love ShopRite because you get everything there. I would put some seasoning on it
Makayla K.
Jefferson, WI
Absolutely delicious. The whole family loved it and it was all eaten. With the leftovers we made sandwiches. It cooks quickly and nicely. It tastes great. It's juicy and wonderful. I would totally get this turkey again!!
Brittany K.
Malvern, AR
Great turkey. Has an amazing taste definitely when you smoke it. This is definitely the reason why I always look up for thanksgiving.
Minka Z.
Fairdale, KY
Bestt turkey when cooked and Spiced up and Stuffed the turkey is bomb! Definitely recommend this brand of turkey!!!!! 🦃
dianey g.
Huron, CA
Really great turkey .!!! My moms cooked it for me last year it was delicious and it's pretty cheap if you ask me .