BY CAROLINA PRIME

Carolina Prime Wheat Free Sweet 'Tater Fries Dog Treats Carolina Prime Sweet Tater Fries Dog Treats are made with sweet potatoes, which have a high percentage of vitamins A and C as well as folate, iron, copper, and calcium. The treats also offer a natural source of fiber and are fat-free. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Sweet Potato Primary Ingredient: Sweet Potatoes Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 5 oz Ingredients: Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 6.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 16.0% see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cera H.
My dog wouldn't touch these and neither would the puppy. They smelt real but they were super hard and dry feeling, also pretty thick. I wouldn't recommend this product, I was pretty disappointed with it
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
My dogs LOVE these and I love that they're healthy and made with minimal ingredients. I also do a lot of dog rescue and I have yet to find a dog that denies one of these jerky treats! Thumbs up for me.
Caeli D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like the fact that these are all natural and wheat free. One dog loves them and the other dog hates them. These aren't bad for the price
Greg-Dani M.
These are a great treat for my pup! I love that they are made in the USA and are all natural.