BY CAROLINA HERRERA #63 in Fragrance for Him

'Herrera' perfume was introduced in 1991 by the design house of Carolina Herrera. Design house: Carolina Herrera 'Herrera' launch date: 1991 6.7-ounce eau de toilette spray Men's fragrance is a blend of fresh citrus, tobacco and musk and amber. Made in Spain Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Libby G.
new orleans, LA
My boyfriend uses this scent and I really love it. I've gotten him others, and he has gotten other scents as gifts, but he keeps going back to this tried and true smell. I recommend this because I think it's a good clean fresh scent. Can't go wrong!
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
This is one of my husband favorite, he loves it & I love it. It's a great smell, it last and its masculine.
Darlyn M.
The Netherlands
It smells pretty good. It's a great fragrance for men. And I really like it. I would buy it for my father. It is better than other fragrances. I really recommend it to men.
Jeannee G.
Washington, DC
I love this product. I am a woman and it smells good on me. I purchase it for my husband but been wearing it ever since
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
I bought this set for my husband he loves the long lasting scent. Will have to go buy him a new set for Christmas.
nora v.
This my husband and my favorite Cologne. love the smells its soft. its just wonderful. i recommend.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
My dads favorite cologne he's been wearing it for years. Compliments people's skin differently.
Guadalupe G.
Texas City, TX
My husbands favorite! I love a men who smells nice! And this is a classic smell.
Shazia a.
I love the fragrance. it is very bold and lingers for hours. totally worth it.
Olivia M.
Makes for a great gift, it smells really nice nearly anyone could like it. I bought this for a friend a while back and they loved it
Layla A.