BY CAROLINA HERRERA #77 in Fragrance for Him

'Herrera' perfume was introduced in 1991 by the design house of Carolina Herrera. Design house: Carolina Herrera 'Herrera' launch date: 1991 6.7-ounce eau de toilette spray Men's fragrance is a blend of fresh citrus, tobacco and musk and amber. Made in Spain Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Darlyn M.
The Netherlands
It smells pretty good. It's a great fragrance for men. And I really like it. I would buy it for my father. It is better than other fragrances. I really recommend it to men.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
My boyfriend uses this scent and I really love it. I've gotten him others, and he has gotten other scents as gifts, but he keeps going back to this tried and true smell. I recommend this because I think it's a good clean fresh scent. Can't go wrong!
Kara M.
Clovis, NM
My boyfriend love this cologne, we live in a small town and have to order it on line. Depending on where you find it depends on cost. He is a repeat user we by him a bottle every year at Christmas
Solanyes F.
my father loves it, every year, we offer one at Christmas, because it is his favorite, and he knows that every year will have its fragrance, haha ​​I love it, definitely.
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
I absolutely love this for my husband. He thinks it's to strong but I told him when a girl passes by to look at you babe ..it's your cologne not you lol
Olivia M.
Makes for a great gift, it smells really nice nearly anyone could like it. I bought this for a friend a while back and they loved it
Jeannee G.
Washington, DC
I love this product. I am a woman and it smells good on me. I purchase it for my husband but been wearing it ever since
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
I bought this set for my husband he loves the long lasting scent. Will have to go buy him a new set for Christmas.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
This is one of my husband favorite, he loves it & I love it. It's a great smell, it last and its masculine.
Carol A.
São Paulo
Olá,eu adorei esse produto por isso,sério eu amei.
Se puderem me mandar esses irei agradecer
Beijo