2 colors available

BY CAROLINA HERRERA #58 in Fragrance for Him

'Herrera' perfume was introduced in 1991 by the design house of Carolina Herrera. Design house: Carolina Herrera 'Herrera' launch date: 1991 6.7-ounce eau de toilette spray Men's fragrance is a blend of fresh citrus, tobacco and musk and amber. Made in Spain Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Libby G.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this scent and I really love it. I've gotten him others, and he has gotten other scents as gifts, but he keeps going back to this tried and true smell. I recommend this because I think it's a good clean fresh scent. Can't go wrong!
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my husband favorite, he loves it & I love it. It's a great smell, it last and its masculine.
Darlyn M.
Darlyn M.
The Netherlands
It smells pretty good. It's a great fragrance for men. And I really like it. I would buy it for my father. It is better than other fragrances. I really recommend it to men.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Makes for a great gift, it smells really nice nearly anyone could like it. I bought this for a friend a while back and they loved it
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Dad has used this fragrance all the time and we love so much the smell, we love it!
Chepa P.
Chepa P.
waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Huele super rico lo recomiendo mucho es fantástico el aroma,suave y exquisito me gusta
Carol A.
Carol A.
São Paulo
Olá,eu adorei esse produto por isso,sério eu amei.
Se puderem me mandar esses irei agradecer
Beijo
Really nice for men. My man loves it. Used it for any occasion . Awesome great
Jeannee G.
Jeannee G.
Washington, DC
I love this product. I am a woman and it smells good on me. I purchase it for my husband but been wearing it ever since
jakeria s.
jakeria s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You guys should get this it smells good and its rare to ding you guys should get this product.
Layla A.