BY CAROLINA HERRERA

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Iris R.
Iris R.
Columbia, PA
I like the soft smell it has. They also have one for men and it smells great also. My husband has there collection.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
Smells solo good. My husband smells amazing and I can Smell it lingering after he leaves throughout the day
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
This is one of my favorite smells. All men should wear this. A top quality item, especially for its aroma which I used for a long time ... I recommend it 100%
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
I love all Carolina Herrera's fragrances. This is a good perfume for men with a masculine fragrance. Is a good gift for your boyfriend or husband.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Received as a sample and my fiancé loved it ! It smells amazing on him and I purchased a full sized bottle for him!
Estephanie G.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , Ny
I got this for my brothers on Christmas. they said it smells really good and they want another one next Christmas
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
when it comes to perfume Carolina Herrera is perfect has a pleasant smell is not very shocking what social uses for my evebtos and my husband we love this kind of aromas.
good but my spouse I always want to smell good
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
I love all Carolina Herrera. This is a very good perfume for men with a masculine fragrance. Is an excellent gift for your boyfriend or husband.