BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Not sure about the pricing because I received it as a gift.. All I can say is that I love the way it makes my skin feel. I underestimated it... Didn't use it for a while after I got it but once I did, It became my daily lotion.
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
This is my favorite body lotion. The lotion is very rich and creamy. Leaves my skin feeling very soft. Clean scent. Reminds me of being at the beach.
Stephanie Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion leaves my hands feeling a little greasy, but it does make them feel smooth. I'm not a big fan of the scent.