Carolina Herrera H2o+ Sea Clear Mattifying Cleansing Mousse Cleanser for Unisex, 7.5 Ounce

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Marinda R.
Abilene , TX
This foaming cleanser is gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's perfect for leaving my skin matte and smooth.
Ka'Mora  M.
Annapolis, MD
I like the way this product not only makes my skin feel good but it also looks good as a finishing touch !!
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
This cleanser keeps my face nice and smooth. My face is sensitive but it doesn't irritate it.
Madeline M.
Riverside, IL
Love using these in the morning, wakes me up. Doesn't leave my skin red or irritated.