MakeupFragranceFragrance Value & Gift SetsCarolina Herrera
GSMCAROLINACHPRIV2P3 34 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Gift Set - 2 Piece

by Carolina Herrera

Our fragrance and beauty products provide everyone a perfect finishing and luxurious look. It will provide a wonderful make over and fragrance for everyday use, ease to handle and portable. Our cosmetics are named for its quality and attractive colors...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carolina Herrera GSMCAROLINACHPRIV2P3 3.4 oz Carolina Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray Gift Set - 2 Piece!
Jen L.
Boca Raton, FL
When comparing this to the other products I love so much by her I have to give it four stars. It just doesn’t quite get that extra star from me because as I mentioned in my other reviews my all-time favorite is the original Good Girl.
Moises D.
Caracas
Carolina Herrera GSMCAROLINACHPRIV2P3 3.4 oz Carolina Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray Gift Set - 2 Piece uploaded by Moises D.
Mi perfume favorito!!! Me encanta la mezcla de olores whisky, cuero, ahumado, cítrico.... demasiado explosivo y sensual
Victoria O.
Guelph, ON
I bought this gift set for my mom last Christmas and she absolutely loves it! It’s a little on the expensive side but we found a set on amazon for a decent price. The bottle is wicked cute and shaped like a stiletto heel!

Looking for your answer?